BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Cheyenne T.
North Haven, CT
I love Cap'n Crunch berries. Way more delicious than regular Cap'n crunch because you get a different flavor mixed in. It is a great breakfast cereal. The only con is that it rips up the top of your mouth and leaves a weird film. I can get past that though since its so yummy
Kristen M.
Spartanburg
This is a cereal that I ate growing up that I'll still pick up every now and then as an adult! It's a sweet cereal that seems to be timeless in my household. Great flavor and definitely satisfying. Love it!
Mannal M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite cereal. It is very sweet and not healthy at all but I can't stop buying it. My cat loves it too. I'll eat this about once a week. The only down side is how it scrapes up the roof of your mouth. Its delicious though.
Gina S.
This was my favorite cereal as a kid and still is to this day! This product is great, it's affordable and can be found at most grocery stores! It's delicious and loved by people of all ages!
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love captain crunch! Excellent flavor, always on a deal at Hannaford and I purchase it often! Not the healthiest of choices but it's so delicious that it doesn't matter to me!
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
This is my favorite brand of cereal and I eat this kind all the time. It makes the milk delicious after you eat it. The thing I love most about it is that I don't just want to eat the berry either the yellow pieces are good too.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
These are amazing and very flavorable. I have loved these since I was a kid and they are still amazing! I am not sure how healthy these are but they don't seem to have as much sugar as other brands.
Taylor S.
webster, TX
Definitely my favorite one of all the Cap'n Crunch cereals. I love the crunchiness of it and it doesn't get soggy very fast. It's very sweet. Would be great to use to add to something like rice crispy treats.
Marki N.
Denver, CO
This is the perfect Cap'n Crunch cereal because it's just enough berries and just enough cereal. All berries is too much. All cereal. No thanks. But this perfect combo is what dreams are made of. One of my favorites for sure.
Dj J.
The taste of this cereal has my taste buds going for days, I purchase these at my local grocery store and I cannot compare it to any other cereal, they are high in fiber and a great taste overall to adults and children.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha