BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
This is my go-to cereal.ever since I was a child I love Captain Crunch and when they came out with crunch berries it was even be better. Still pretty much the same price as other cereals. Anywhere you go. I guess you have to say at this one is just my preference. If you never tried it and you like regular Captain Crunch, definitely buy a box it is so worth it.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
I’ve been eating this cereal since I was a kid and I will forever love it. It’s cheap and sugary, but it’s sooo good! I wish it didn’t have as much sugar, but whatever, I eat this cereal probably once or twice a week with vanilla soy milk and it just curves every craving I have, if I’m craving ice cream late night, I’ll have a small bowl of this and the craving is gone!
Alli P.
kingsport
This cereal has been a favorite of mine for quite a while! Cap’n Crunch was good, but Cap’n Crunch with berries is on a whole other level!! It’s so good we can’t keep it in the house! Definitely my favorite cereal ever.
Stacy H.
Chippewa Falls
This is my favorite cereal and it has been since I was a kid. I could never decide on which pieces were my favorites. The berries or the yellow pieces. But I love it. I also really like how the milk tastes afterwards.
Olivia T.
Everson
Captain crunch berries is my all time favorite cereal! I always find myself getting seconds and thirds with the same milk so that the milk becomes very sweet and delicious to drink at the end. The flavor is amazing
Grace K.
Cleveland
This cereal is amazing I love eating it dry and with milk. We get this a lot. I love bringing it for on the go and it is very good price. I love the taste and I recommend it to other people who love this.
Kasper C.
Always been a favorite in my family. Both my brother and I grew up with cereal. Very sweet and crunchy. Good both as dry and with milk. Always pretty cheap or on sale at least so its pretty affordable.
Shyatesa R.
I love this cereal. I can eat it plan or with milk. Great taste. However, the cereal can mess with the roof of my mouth and leaves some film. Make sure you brush after eating.
Manda G.
I love Cap'n Crunch cereal and I love it with the berries also. It taste really good in the berries add extra flavor and color to each bite. It taste good with or without milk
Sasha L.
warner robins, GA
This is honestly my favorite cereal. You can eat this as a snack, it’s so sweet and you can eat this with milk or even as an ice cream topping. I personally like this cereal with soy milk. The best!!!
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha