BY CAP'N CRUNCH #20 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Brittany J.
Dallas
This is my obsession. I actually use unsweetened vanilla almond milk due to me not being the biggest fan of regular milk. I can eat this everyday. Only flaw is if you don't let it soften a tad it'll rip the roof right off your mouth chewing it.
Arianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cereal since I was a little girl. So colorful and fun for kids! The taste is delicious. Captain crunch is easy to find at any grocery store, and not too expensive. I am always satisfied when I get to eat a bowl of Captain Crunch
Hali N.
Westville, IN
I love love cap'n crunch berries! much like the original flavor they are a bit sweet, but this flavor is good alone. i enjoy packing baggies in my lunchbox of cap'n berries!
Mahina G.
Chicago
I've Always Eaten This Cereal Since Everyone In The House Loves Captain Crunch. Love That After Some Years It Still Has That Great Flavor That I Remember As A Child! I Still Buy Captain Crunch Now Because Its Honestly The Best Cereal!
Tricia G.
Needville
My 3 year old loves these. I only buy them because she likes them. I personally don't like the way they taste. I think they are too sweet and there are way too many berries in it. Maybe if they put less berries it would taste better.
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I've eaten this cereal since I was a child. It's sweet. The colors are fun. I buy this usually every grocery trip. Decently priced for the amount you get. I prefer this brand over knockoffs, because you don't get the overall experience with knockoffs. Please send me all boxes.
Janelle G.
Madera, CA
My favorite cereal as a child and still my favorite as an adult. I can't go a couple days without having a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. I buy two boxes every time I go grocery shopping! I would definitely recommend to anyone to try this cereal at least once!
Veronica M.
San Marcos, TX
This sugary crunchy cereal is a favorite in my house. The fun colors and cool concept of 'berries' draws you to this kind. You can find it at almost any grocery store + convenient stores too. A little much sugar for my liking but so good as a late night snack. Get the big box, always!
Megan B.
Centreville, AL
My sons and husband love this. What's more American that sitting at the counter eating a bowl of Captain Crunch. Best for me as a midnight snack. We buy the family size box at Wal-Mart and usually have to restock within the week.
Cydney S.
These don't last long in my house everyone in my house loves them! They are so good and I love the berrie parts they are my favorite Ive been eating this since I was younger and I'm glad I can still enjoy it now at 20 years old
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha