BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Shelby L.
This was definitely one of my favorites as a kid. It's sugary beyond reason and colorful as anything, making it the ideal food for a health-ignorant 7 year-old. I still enjoy it as an adult, but when I'm looking specifically for something sweet.
Ashely R.
La Habra
Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal is really yummy when your eating it but leaves a strange feeling (not taste) in your mouth. This cereal can be bought anywhere (I often buy mine at Albertson's) and is NOT HEALTHY, but it tastes good! Great snack!
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my kids 3 favorite cereal. My son refuses to call it Cap'n Crunch and instead calls it circle square pirate cereal. Gotta have this in the house all the time, they love it.
Brittany J.
Dallas
This is my obsession. I actually use unsweetened vanilla almond milk due to me not being the biggest fan of regular milk. I can eat this everyday. Only flaw is if you don't let it soften a tad it'll rip the roof right off your mouth chewing it.
Jillian F.
Vine Grove
This cereal is indeed delicious. I feel like other cereal brands can't copy this like they do other cereal flavors. The ratio of the "berries" to the actual cereal I like. But if you don't like the taste of artificial berry flavor I wouldn't recommend this cereal to you.
Priscilla
Even though I have a sweet tooth I'd still eat these. One time I ate almost three to five bowls it's great! Bad thing it isn't absolutely healthy but it's a great morning breakfast because you'd be awake for the day and full until near lung time:)
Arianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cereal since I was a little girl. So colorful and fun for kids! The taste is delicious. Captain crunch is easy to find at any grocery store, and not too expensive. I am always satisfied when I get to eat a bowl of Captain Crunch
Hali N.
Westville, IN
I love love cap'n crunch berries! much like the original flavor they are a bit sweet, but this flavor is good alone. i enjoy packing baggies in my lunchbox of cap'n berries!
Janelle G.
Madera, CA
My favorite cereal as a child and still my favorite as an adult. I can't go a couple days without having a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. I buy two boxes every time I go grocery shopping! I would definitely recommend to anyone to try this cereal at least once!
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I've eaten this cereal since I was a child. It's sweet. The colors are fun. I buy this usually every grocery trip. Decently priced for the amount you get. I prefer this brand over knockoffs, because you don't get the overall experience with knockoffs. Please send me all boxes.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha