BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Cayla S.
All time favorite cereal. It's sweet but not too sweet where your needing to drink a bunch of milk! Absolutely delicious and happens to be my significant other's favorite as well!
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
Flavor is a 5 star rating, but the havoc wreaked on the roof of your mouth is a 3 star rating. All in all, 4 stars for an awesome cereal. You've got to eat it quick, though. This is one of the ones that will get soggy quickly. Which is weird, because even though it's soggy quickly it'll still cut the roof of your mouth. Oh well. Delicious anyways!
Arlene C.
ooo Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. Turbulence deep within these clouds gives rise to knots with sufficient mass that the gas and dust can begin to collapse under its own gravitational attraction. As the cloud collapses, the material at the center begins to heat up. Known as a protostar, it is this hot core at the heart of the collapsing cloud that will one day become a star. Three-dimensional computer models of star formation predict that the spinning clouds of collapsing gas and dust may break up into two or three blobs; this would explain why the majority the stars in the Milky Way are paired or in groups of multiple stars.
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
This cereal is one I ate in my childhood as well as in my adult life. The flavors of this cereal are amazing. I like the berry flavor so much. It is perfect for breakfast and also for those midnight snacks when I'm studying for tests. Great for college life! You can not go wrong with this!
Lauline G.
One of my favorite cereals growing up, but could never convince my parents to let me get a full sized cereal. However, now that I'm an adult, I can indulge anytime I want. Granted, its not the best for me on my diet, but as a fun snack, I find myself munching on this cereal from time to time.
Megan G.
Mission, KS
This is my absolute favorite cereal and has been ever since I was probably 5 years old. It's stays crunchy longer than other cereals do in the milk, and it tastes absolutely delicious. However, if you're looking for a healthy cereal, this is a lot of sugar so I'd avoid it.
carmennie k.
Belleville, IL
I like this cereal and so do my children . If it wasn't for the berries it wouldn't be good, but Keep the berries coming. The box is very attractive and colourful . I usually eat them once or twice and my kids goes through these cereal like crazy. I would definitely buy this product again and I will be looking out for the sales and coupons . But overall they are affordable.
Chelsea A.
Middlebury, IN
I buy this cereal for my three year old and she loves it. I picked up a box at dollar general the other day for $3 and it's a big box so that made this momma happy! My daughter can be a little picky so finding a cereal that she'll eat and more importantly something I can actually feed her for breakfast, that's important to me. I'll deal with the fact it's packed with sugar. ;)
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Favorite breakfast cereal by far. Nothing compares to waking up and knowing that I'm about to eat at least two big bowls of crunch berries cereal. It is the highlight of my morning. Sometimes the highlight of my day. Thank you Quaker Oats company for making this the most delicious part of a balanced breakfast.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I love Cap'n Crunch Berries! The berries are definitely my favorite part. The only part about this cereal is the fact that the top of my mouth is always scratched up after I eat it. Maybe if I had smaller spoon full, then that wouldn't happen. Overall, it still tastes amazing and I will take the scratched mouth for it.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha