BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Favorite breakfast cereal by far. Nothing compares to waking up and knowing that I'm about to eat at least two big bowls of crunch berries cereal. It is the highlight of my morning. Sometimes the highlight of my day. Thank you Quaker Oats company for making this the most delicious part of a balanced breakfast.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I love Cap'n Crunch Berries! The berries are definitely my favorite part. The only part about this cereal is the fact that the top of my mouth is always scratched up after I eat it. Maybe if I had smaller spoon full, then that wouldn't happen. Overall, it still tastes amazing and I will take the scratched mouth for it.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This is tied with Lucky Charms as my favorite cereal and the berries make the traditional flavor even better if at all possible. I buy this cereal pretty often and suggest it to anyone with similar taste in cereals. This cereal is great dry or in milk
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
One of my favorite cereals! I have a love hate relationship with it. Love, love, love the taste but boy do I hate how hard they are. And if you let them sit for a few minutes to soften some, they turn to mush and get kinda gross. Eat them quickly and the roof of my mouth gets raw. They'd be perfect if they would make them a tad less hard.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use to only get the original without the berry flavor but then I started to buy this box and I like I t a lot more the berries are full of flavor and my daughter loves when her milk turns a different color she thinks it's strawberry milk
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
A great cereal if you are looking for a fruitier cereal in the morning! The only bad part about this cereal is it definitely contains its fair share of sugar, and does not keep you full for very long! However this brand is always a big hit with the kids, so if you are in the market for children's cereal this is an excellent option!
Kayla W.
Melbourne , FL
Love the flavor and color. The fact that these have way more vitamins and minerals than expected never fails to surprise me. They're inexpensive and failproof when it comes to breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack for me, my husband and our daughter. Only downfall is they shred the roof of your mouth. But the flavors worth the pain!
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Greatest cereal of all times! If you haven't tried the good Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries then you should because you're missing out. Not sure how healthy this is since it's containing a lot of sugar but the price tag is reasonable.
Meleah A.
I gave it a four because it's definitely not healthy but it's a good price and incredibly tasty. I've heard of people making a Rice Krispie with this, too. I highly recommend it for a testy sugar filled cereal that everyone loves.
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
This is my favorite cereal! Even as a little kid. I don’t often eat cereal, but I grab some every now and then. And this is my first choice. I love the fruity taste. And I could really just eat the whole box in one sitting.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha