BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Tom C.
Memphis, TN
This also has to fall under childhood favorites because as a kid i would always keep the berries out and eat everything else so i would be left over with all of the berries. Delicious.
Lizzy B.
I love these my kids love them. If we are out of this cereal its kaos. I love my cereals. But this one the crunch and taste just makes me want like 20 bowls a day.
Jenna S.
This is a great cereal for the sweet tooth lovers. I know it's not the best cereal but it tastes delicious and it's full of fruitful flavors so what's not to love?
Gabrielle F.
Denham Springs, LA
This was probably my favorite cereal as a kid and the children I babysit also love it. The berry flavors make it sweet and as Kayden says "It's yummy in my tummy"
👑. W.
This is my favorite cereal! I just have to have a bowl. It's crunchy and so good! I eat it with almond milk. It's not very filling but I don't think any cereal is
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This classic cereal is my husbands favorite so we always have it in our house. So tasty for a quick and easy breakfast. We usually buy our groceries from Target.
Kris M.
Pekin
By far my favorite cereal and I eat a lot of cereal. Absolutly delicious but it is very sweet so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't into sugary flavors.
Taylor B.
San Antonio
Yes yes this is some thing you could get to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner it so good I love drinking the milk after and it not that good for you but it good
Heather B.
Captn crunch berry cereal is my absolute favorite cereal ever. Crunch berries are crunchy, flavorful, and colorful! And They don't get too soggy sitting in milk.
Alissa W.
League city , TX
I love captain crunch. It's such a classic. I've eaten them since I was a kid and they never go out of style. I love how crunchy it is and the flavor is awesome.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha