BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Gabrielle F.
Denham Springs, LA
This was probably my favorite cereal as a kid and the children I babysit also love it. The berry flavors make it sweet and as Kayden says "It's yummy in my tummy"
Lizzy B.
I love these my kids love them. If we are out of this cereal its kaos. I love my cereals. But this one the crunch and taste just makes me want like 20 bowls a day.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I love love this cereal. I usually purchase this when I like to switch cereals. It tastes so good, with and without milk. Affordable, and will continue to purchase!
👑. W.
This is my favorite cereal! I just have to have a bowl. It's crunchy and so good! I eat it with almond milk. It's not very filling but I don't think any cereal is
Kris M.
Pekin
By far my favorite cereal and I eat a lot of cereal. Absolutly delicious but it is very sweet so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't into sugary flavors.
Kristen G.
Carver , MN
This classic cereal is my husbands favorite so we always have it in our house. So tasty for a quick and easy breakfast. We usually buy our groceries from Target.
Heather B.
Captn crunch berry cereal is my absolute favorite cereal ever. Crunch berries are crunchy, flavorful, and colorful! And They don't get too soggy sitting in milk.
Alissa W.
League city , TX
I love captain crunch. It's such a classic. I've eaten them since I was a kid and they never go out of style. I love how crunchy it is and the flavor is awesome.
Breanna H.
This is my favorite cereal! I grew up eating it and I still eat it today! It isn’t the most expensive cereal but it isn’t the cheapest either. I would recommend the Brand name over any generic of this product.
Michaela P.
Aliceville
best. cereal. ever. created. The berries are an amazing treat and this is addicting. I'm not really sure if this is healthy or not but i don't care because the cereal is good.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha