BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Misty J.
Been eating this cereal since I was a kid and now my kids love it too! Not one of the healthiest picks in cereal but very good. Always the same flavor as I remembered as a kid. Definitely will be buying it again
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
This is probably my all time favorite cereal! Obviously not the healthiest option, but definitely tastes hella good. It’s also very nostalgic because I grew up eating this and I still love is as an adult :-)
Amanda R.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This is my second favorite cereal. My family seems to like it better. I use to eat it so weird and pick out all of the colored cereal and eat it first Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I love the crunch berries in this cereal. They taste so good and fruity and are not as fake tasting as things like fruity pebbles. I much prefer these to the just Captain Crunch box with only the yellow squares. I ate this all throughout my childhood as a treat some mornings.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Now this cereal right here takes you to a new planet, I️ been eating this since I️ was little, super full of sugar but oh my god it’s so good. we go to food lion and stock up on it. But I️ only get the ones with the crunch berries!
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love his cereal just as much as just the berries one. It’s so good. It’s one of my favorites i don’t know how healthy it is but it’s delicious. It cuts my mouth up a little I guess cause of how crunchy it is but it’s still good!!
Chelsea A.
Middlebury, IN
I buy this cereal for my three year old and she loves it. I picked up a box at dollar general the other day for $3 and it's a big box so that made this momma happy! My daughter can be a little picky so finding a cereal that she'll eat and more importantly something I can actually feed her for breakfast, that's important to me. I'll deal with the fact it's packed with sugar. ;)
Kaylee W.
I love Cap’n Crunch with the berries! Has a very great flavor! Good price, around $2.98. I eat at least 2/3 times a month if not more. The only con is that the cereal cuts gums. I always buy it.
Crista M.
Oxford
I can’t explain how addicted to this cereal I am. I am 33 years old and love this cereal. I would eat it everyday if I could afford to! It goes best with milk, and I eat it pretty quickly to keep it from getting soft or soggy.
Erica C.
harleysville
Love this cereal. Not super sugary which makes me feel good about eating early in the morning. This cereal also makes the milk taste great. I like to eat this cereal in the morning with a side of fruit for a complete breakfast.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha