BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Karen E.
This Cereal is my favorite. Its pricing is about the same as other competetors. The flavor is bomb! I will continue to purchase  Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I can't always find this cereal at my local grocery store, but when I do I almost always pick up a box. There's just something about the crunch berries that add a great burst of flavor in every bite.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
Best cereal hands down! I can go trough two or three boxes a week because they are just that good. I liked these as a child and I still like them as a adult. These are definitely a staple in my house.
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
Mmmmhh I loved when they came out with the all berries. Other than Mini wheats these are my favorite cereal to eat. I’m not a big cereal person but these are just too good. My daughter loves them too!
amanda t.
Portland, OR
I could eat cap n crunch all the time. I've been eating it since I was a kid and still am as an adult. It's not super sweet like a lot of sugary cereals which is why it taste good with almond milk
Hillary S.
Milwaukee, WI
Loveeee 😚 Hands down best cereal ever. I always ate this as a child. Now im 25 and i still always buy myself a box. You can never go wrong with cap'n crunch. In any flavor.
Tracie S.
Franklin
I buy this because it is one of the better buys when it comes to cereal. It's not as expensive as most and the kids like it. I normally  purchase this at piggley wiggly
Josie H.
 Cap'n Crunch  is one of my favorite cereal brands.  It seems like everything that Cap'n Crunch comes out with, I love!  Of course, the berries are my favorite part, though!
Hannah L.
This is my allllll time favorite cereal at the moment. I will eat bowls of this everyday and will only regret the dairy of the milk. Who ever made this is my friend becuase their cereal is great!!
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
These are my all time favorite that i ate ever since my childhood and will always continue to be . I love the flavor and i hope they never change the brand / formula.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha