BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I love captain crunch but it always seems to cut the roof of my mouth. Maybe if the pieces were a little bit smaller it wouldn't do that. Overall a pretty good cereal, haven't bought it in a while though.
Michelle S.
East Hartford, CT
Finally, a cereal my entire family can agree on! I enjoy this cereal both with milk and without. I only gave this cereal 4 stars because at times it can be overwhelmingly sweet.
Nae 👑.
This is one of my top favorite cereal as a child. It is very affordable and even comes in family size. This cereal is even better for the kids as it has a few different flavors.
Virginia E.
Yuma
I could never get enough of the classic Cap'n Crunch with crunch berries. No matter how old I get, I'll always love them. They're not a very healthy choice, but I do enjoy having them every now and then.
Makayla L.
Bolivar, MO
Cap'n crunch berries is my favorite kind of cereal! Although there are so many delicious kinds of cereal, Cap'n Crunch remains as my favorite. You can't beat the delicious, crunchy sweet taste! Perfect!
Mckenzie M.
New York
Makes a good breakfast and make you addicted. It's so good and yummy to eat I love it. I will keep buying it because it's a good use and value and it's not pricey at all. I always recommend it to others.
Karen E.
This Cereal is my favorite. Its pricing is about the same as other competetors. The flavor is bomb! I will continue to purchase  Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
Andrea F.
Boynton Beach, FL
In our house we only have extra sweet cereal on the weekend. My daughters favorite is Capt Crunch with Berries. I can’t lie when we do get this for a fun weekend treat I feel like a kid all over again!
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
Best cereal hands down! I can go trough two or three boxes a week because they are just that good. I liked these as a child and I still like them as a adult. These are definitely a staple in my house.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I can't always find this cereal at my local grocery store, but when I do I almost always pick up a box. There's just something about the crunch berries that add a great burst of flavor in every bite.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha