BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love me some berry captain crunch. I used to love these as a child and still do their so tasty and their healthy. I am a repeat customer and will always continue to purchase on sale when I am at Walmart
Aurora c.
My husband loves this cereal, every shopping trip this gets put in my cart. Does not matter if it scratches the roof of his mouth lol him and the kids always have a bowl as a “treat”
Amy N.
Covina
I personally love this cereal I think it tastes sooooo good it has a nice crunch to it and really good flavor and I would eat this everyday if I could 10/10 would definitely buy again
Jessie D.
Another family favorite. We can go through an entire box in 1 day if it was allowed lol my daughter likes pointing out the colors of the berries, i like eating the colossal squares.
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
Straight up mouth killers, but totally worth it. I remember they almost discontinued these because they tear up your mouth. But they taste so good so I'm glad they're still on the shelves!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
My kids love this cereal. I buy the huge bags sometimes only as a treat because cereals now days are loaded with sugar. It's not at all healthy, but it lets them snack on something.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
I really like this cereal. I love the fruity and savory flavor. I do have trouble with them getting stuck in my teeth though. And they do leave a very sugary coating on your teeth..
Nicole G.
Waterford
Captain crunch with crunch berries is always a crowd pleaser. This is one of the few cereals I can eat with or without milk. I will say it is a roof of your mouth killer though.
ashley w.
the BEST cereal. I love it but it does leave a weird film in my mouth and i also feel imy mouth getting scraped when i eat it. It's best to eat it when it's soft and a big soggy.
Adara B.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite cereal. I would highly recommend this cereal to others. It has an amazing taste and flavor. The cereal is of great value and not pricey at all. I would definitely buy this feral again.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha