BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jessica R.
Franklin, TX
The only cereal my sons like to eat. We always keep it in the house. They say they love how it taste and it's their favorites. Not too pricey if you get it on sale. Very satisfied since my kids like it.
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
It tastes really really good, but the only thing is that it is very unhealthy for you. It is super cheap, filling, and a great option for breakfast. I love this cereal and overall I am very satisfied.
C T.
Westminster, CA
one of my favorite cereals!!! brings me back to my childhood. love the flavor in this and the texture! even with being in milk for a bit, cap n crunch is still crunchy and doesn't get soggy too quick!
Angela J.
Phoenix
I really love captain crunch its one of my face cereals but it's really really sweet i only eat it when im really in the mood for something sugary I recommend this to the people that love sweet things
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
These are my favorite! I love to let this cereal sit in my milk then eat them. I have noticed if I do not let them get soggy the cereal will scratch the top of my mouth. One of my favorite choices of cereal!
Jordan W.
Flowery Br, GA
Y’all can keep your regular old cap’n crunch. I’ll take my berry crunch any day! Not only does it add some color, the berries add some great flavor. Inexpensive and the perfect way to start your day when you’re wanting something easy.
Samantha A.
I love this cereal but it hurts the roof of my mouth when i eat it. I could eat it all day but my mouth cant take it. The flavor of the cereal is great & my son also likes this. We have it as a go to cereal on long drives or when we go to the park. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars if it didn't hurt my mouth the way it does.
Elaina E.
I love Cap'n Crunch it has the perfect amount of sweetness. I'm not sure if it has a good value or if it's pricey but I do know that my mom likes good values and non-pricey things so I'm sure it's not.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I love love love me some captain crunch! This one is amazing with the little hints of fruits. Very filling and not pricey at all! I actually hide it from my kids because I don’t want to share it lol
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Who doesn't love berry flavored cereal! I love how they taste and the amount that comes with them! I have always bought this brand and will continue!! And it's a good valued price for the product!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha