BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Ali C.
I’m such a sucker for this cereal! Have always loved it since I was a kid and always rebuy every now and then to take myself back to my childhood! Wish they were healthier but still will always be my guilty pleasure!
Alex R.
Super tasty, and reminds you of your childhood. A little sugary, and sometimes hurts your mouth a little. But the taste makes it okay. They can be a little pricey, though so we only get these when they're on sale.
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
So when I feel nostalgic about my childhood I get and they are very tasty and I don't feel guilty they're somewhat healthy but mostly just delicious I bought it at Tom Thumb and I am always satisfied with the product
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
The best cereal & such a game changer. Because of this cereal, I was able to get my son to actually drink milk because he loved the flavor that the cereal left behind he would drink it up & ask for seconds. Score!!
Danielle E.
New York , NY
This was my favorite cereal as a child, it was always my go to cereal. It is so amazing, to this day i still buy and eat this cereal because it doesn't compare to others I've tried. I am obsessed with this cereal.
Jessica M.
Kamas
I made this cereal since I was a kid and find myself still eating it because of the flavor. I like the fact that they don't get soggy is quick as some other cereals. And I like the different flavors of the berries.
Ashlynne S.
I really like this cereal. It's not the healthiest but it's definitely tasty! I have it with milk in the morning but you could also eat it dry as a snack. Definitely better tasting than other generic kinds I've had
Bria A.
Clinton Twp, MI
the best cereal like its not even ip for debate this is the best! literally has been my favorite since i was little. i love it and its the only cereal i buy really and its not pricey at all! i recommend definitely
Stephany G.
Malverne
I ate this every morning!
I really love Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal!

The taste is amazing if you like berries, also the price is not vey expensive! I try with another cereal since I arrive in USA, but this one was the best!
Angel M.
I like caption crunch. It's good. Doesn't get to soft like most do. It take a while for it to get soft. The taste it fruity and sweet. I normally get it when I'm at the store. I would suggest getting it to anyone.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha