BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Out of all the captain crunch's the berries are the best versions of all of them. Even the original. The berry crunch is hands-down the king of all cereals. You have to eat it fresh, cuz if it's still a taste nasty though
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Favorite variety of Captain crunch. The slight crunch and sweet artificial fruitiness takes me back to the days of Saturday morning cartoons in underoos. Just don't let the cereal sit too long in the milk or it gets soggy!
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Absolutely love this cereal! It tastes so good! It is a great price and it tastes good with milk or on its own. It makes for a perfect snack for kids as well! The flavors go together really well and it just tastes good!
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
I love Capn Crunch Berries. They are easily my favorite cereal! Sugary, but totally worth it! The only downside is that they start to hurt your mouth after you eat them so much. But it is pain I am willing to deal with!
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
This is another favorite in the house with my whole family! The kids love it my husband loves it and I also love it I feel like it is a good price for what you get. It's not the healthiest cereal but we love it anyway.
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
one of THE ABSOLUTE BEST cereals ever. always have it stocked in my house and i'm always buying more because it goes so quickly. it's so easy to have more than one bowl with this, i'll never stop eating crunch berries!
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
This was my all time favorite Cereal and it still is . I love the berries . And the peanut buttery taste . I highly recommend to someone who has a kids or who rarely has time to cook breakfast . It is a great cereal
Kindred M.
Olympia
This is a wonderful cereal, It is so tasty and the berries are fun and colorful. It's a good price and the boxes get very big and they have good life even after it's open, they take awhile to get stale which is nice.
Tayonna B.
I've literally been eating these since I was a kid!!! They're soooo good but be careful because they can scratch the roof of your mouth a little bit. But I love them & but a new box every time I go grocery shopping!!
Ali C.
I’m such a sucker for this cereal! Have always loved it since I was a kid and always rebuy every now and then to take myself back to my childhood! Wish they were healthier but still will always be my guilty pleasure!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha