BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Very delicious. They are my children's favorite. It's the cereal I find most often in a sale so it's very affordable. They are definitely in my top 3 with cereals! I would definitely recommend because they are very delicious!
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
This is another childhood favorite of mine! Who doesn't love this cereal?! It's not the healthiest option, but nothing wrong with rewarding yourself every now and again! Besides the Peanut Butter flavor, this is delicious!
Lindsey H.
Monticello, GA
Same great taste as when I was a child. Not very healthy but tastes good. Loaded with sugar! My kids and I eat this often and so we are repeat consumers. We get them from our local grocery store and we like to buy in bulk.
Sara L.
Dallas
Yes, yes, and yes. Been eating this cereal since i was five years old and I dont ever plan on stopping. I love this cereal so much, I always try and fit it in my shoppong budget. I usally get it at walmart, and buy it all the time as well as reccomend it to others
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
One of my favorite cereals as a kid and now! I love the memories it brings back when I eat it and it's so delicious! It's on the sweeter side so I can only eat a little of it when I do but I would most definitely recommend
Joyce B.
Moore, OK
I think This cereal has changed over the past couple of years. The flavor isn't as satisfying anymore and I don't think it is healthy. The box looks very cheap and the cereal does as well. I'll still eat it but not as often
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY
I am a huge fan of captain crunch original, but the berries flavones such a great addition. This cereal is one that I repurchase weekly. It's flavor is so tasty as well as it doesn't soak up milk quickly which is something that I like. May I add that it smells amazing.
Brooklynne G.
Bend
Captain crunch berries can really fill you up. But I go through these boxes very quick. I buy this all the time at Fred Meyers, Walmart, Albertsons and many more. I would definitely reccoment this tasty cereal to others.
Tyre H.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE CEREALL!!!! I am 20 years old and I have no shame in waking up in the morning to pour me a big ol' bowl of some captain crunch lol. This stuff is seriously amazing, not healthy but amazing!!!
Renae J.
Coralville, IA
One of my favorite go to cereals for desert. Love the sweetness and that the berries give a kick of fruity flavor. Always like to have a box on hand! Can be pricey but you can normally find coupons or find them on sale.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha