BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Savannah S.
Paragould, AR
Great cereal, the only problem is you better pour the milk in fast, it gets soggy quick! I get mine at Walmart they always have a deal on them, they are something that i'll love to have at 3 am when i'm having a midnight craving!
Aniya S.
These are by far my favorite cereal of all time. I have loved them since I was a kid and still love them now. I try to eat healthier now though so I only eat them once a week but they are amazing for my one cheat meal on Sundays.
Megan B.
Centreville, AL
My sons and husband love this. What's more American that sitting at the counter eating a bowl of Captain Crunch. Best for me as a midnight snack. We buy the family size box at Wal-Mart and usually have to restock within the week.
Nisa R.
Philadelphia
This is my favorite cereal. It’s a mixture of the berries & the corn chip stuff..whatever the yellow things are, they’re just as delicious as the berries. These are never over $2. They might not be that healthy but who cares. YOLO
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I purchased this product for my children and I tasted it myself and it was way to sugary for my taste. I purchased this cereal at Walmart and it was the first time I had ever purchased from this brand and definitely will be the last.
Essence M.
My fav cereal since childhood, something about these sugary puff balls fills my heart with joy. Now that I have discovered the tastiness if almond milk, I can enjoy them as a breakfast or late night snack with no lactate issues.
devin p.
Rockwood, MI
everyone in my house loves this cereal and there's five of us, we go through this cereal so quickly because it's so good, this cereal and the peanut butter are my all time favorites. I've never met anyone who doesn't like this
Korin D.
Waterbury
This is my favorite cereal to date! And it has to be captain crunch with berries! The berries make it I swear! It adds that little something more than just the yellow squares! I recommend everyone try this cereal at least once!!
Cydney S.
These don't last long in my house everyone in my house loves them! They are so good and I love the berrie parts they are my favorite Ive been eating this since I was younger and I'm glad I can still enjoy it now at 20 years old
Ashley D.
Seymour
I can't lie this is my absolute top favorite cereal. It is very high in sugar, but it's a nice treat from time to time!! I never have a problem finding it at my local Walmart. I am always satisfied with this product and I have never had any trouble with this brand!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha