BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This was and still is one of my favorite cereals growing up! I love the little activities on the back of the box too! The berrys are the best part of the cereal though! Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product! I now buy it for my children!
margarita z.
Mamaroneck, NY
My boyfriend absolutely loves these, they're the only cereal he will eat and his eyes literally tear up whenever I bring him a box of these. After 5 years of dating these are become our little inside joke but they're definitely delicious and bring us together more and more everyday.
Jennifer B.
Not a very nutritional cereal but it's a nice treat to have. My boyfriend and I will usually have this as our late night dessert. We love the taste but don't make a habit of eating this all the time. Overall we are happy with this product.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite cereals as a child growing up. My mom always had this in the kitchen and always ready for us whenever it was time to get up for school. I can eat with and without milk, I like it both ways. So either or is good to me.
Emma M.
Norcross
Ok so Thai is by far my favorite cereal. Kids love it and it isn't pocket at all. It adds some color into your breakfast and it's just so so good. It might not be too healthy but breakfast is one of those times when it's ok to eat sugar
Kelsey H.
Attalla
Always and forever be my breakfast cereal! It never gets old. I’ve been eating these since I was a kid. They are not healthy but they taste so good I don’t care. Walmart is the only place around here that sells the big box’s.
Tricia G.
Needville
My 3 year old loves these. I only buy them because she likes them. I personally don't like the way they taste. I think they are too sweet and there are way too many berries in it. Maybe if they put less berries it would taste better.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
I occasionally buy this when I am in the mood for a sugary cereal, i like the taste the only thing I'm not fond of is the chalky feeling it leaves behind on the roof of my mouth. It's good but not something I would eat all the time.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I purchased this product for my children and I tasted it myself and it was way to sugary for my taste. I purchased this cereal at Walmart and it was the first time I had ever purchased from this brand and definitely will be the last.
Megan B.
Centreville, AL
My sons and husband love this. What's more American that sitting at the counter eating a bowl of Captain Crunch. Best for me as a midnight snack. We buy the family size box at Wal-Mart and usually have to restock within the week.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha