BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
haley h.
indianapolis
these have always been one of my favorites as a kid except when it would scrape the roof of your mouth!! lol! not healthy at all with the amount of sugar they put in ! you can find the big family size at Kroger! will always be a good one for me!!!!!!!!
Tiffany S.
Davis
My go to cereal! It's affordable and totally worth it! Don't eat dry though because it'll cut up your mouth. Besides that they have an amazing flavor and I will always keep buying them!Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love captain crunch but, captain crunch berries take the cake! It adds a delicious flavor with each berry bite! All of the colored berries offer a different flavor based on color. It satisfies me until the next meal and is good as a light snack!
Ashely R.
La Habra
Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal is really yummy when your eating it but leaves a strange feeling (not taste) in your mouth. This cereal can be bought anywhere (I often buy mine at Albertson's) and is NOT HEALTHY, but it tastes good! Great snack!
Shalanda H.
This is my daughter's favorite cereal. The cost is reasonable and I normally get them on sale. I have tried them and like the flavors of the berry. It's very tasty. I buy these on the regular for my daughter. I would recommend this cereal to others.
Miya B.
This is my favorite cereal. It doesn't get soggy quick. I like it better than the regular captain crunch. I don't know how health it is but the taste is amazing. You can buy them at Wal-Mart or food lion. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This is my all-time favorite cereal. As a kid, this cereal was paired well with a marathon of cartoons...and it still is. It's the same generic flavor, just with some food coloring but it makes it more fun in my opinion. Tastes great and it's cheap.
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This was and still is one of my favorite cereals growing up! I love the little activities on the back of the box too! The berrys are the best part of the cereal though! Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product! I now buy it for my children!
Evangilene G.
My kids love these. Usually pick out all the berries and eat those first. I buy these at Walmart and there prices are hard to beat. As far as the taste goes not too bad. To me they taste a little like chemicals but doesn't stop me from eating them
Mary Y.
Washington, DC
This cereal is amazing. The only downside to this is that the cereal gets soft quickly which isn't as enjoyable to me. Also, the pieces are pretty big which could be good or bad depending on who is eating it. Overall, I love this cereal though.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha