BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Evangilene G.
My kids love these. Usually pick out all the berries and eat those first. I buy these at Walmart and there prices are hard to beat. As far as the taste goes not too bad. To me they taste a little like chemicals but doesn't stop me from eating them
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This was and still is one of my favorite cereals growing up! I love the little activities on the back of the box too! The berrys are the best part of the cereal though! Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product! I now buy it for my children!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This cereal is so good it's addicting. I've loved it since I was younger
and now my son loves it. He eats this sweet cereal as a snack between
meals. Can't get enough. Very tasty.
emma c.
This is my favorite cereal!! airs a great way to start off you morning and it gives you a perfect flavor!!!! I'm going to be honest it's not the most healthy choice, but it sure is delicious. You get a lot per box and J would for sure recommend this to other people!!
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
This is my absolute favorite cereal! Whenever I need something quick and I’m not really hungry but I’m hungry I just eat a small bowl of this and it satisfies my hungry very quickly. I buy this at Ralph’s all the time and it’s so worth every penny.
margarita z.
Mamaroneck, NY
My boyfriend absolutely loves these, they're the only cereal he will eat and his eyes literally tear up whenever I bring him a box of these. After 5 years of dating these are become our little inside joke but they're definitely delicious and bring us together more and more everyday.
Jennifer B.
Not a very nutritional cereal but it's a nice treat to have. My boyfriend and I will usually have this as our late night dessert. We love the taste but don't make a habit of eating this all the time. Overall we are happy with this product.
Alex :.
Boise
I love this cereal. It is a perfect mix of the oat and berries. Not the healthiest but it’s flavors are really great, I like to eat it for breakfast ever morning and I would recommend it to others who are looking for a good cereal to try.
Emma M.
Norcross
Ok so Thai is by far my favorite cereal. Kids love it and it isn't pocket at all. It adds some color into your breakfast and it's just so so good. It might not be too healthy but breakfast is one of those times when it's ok to eat sugar
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite cereals as a child growing up. My mom always had this in the kitchen and always ready for us whenever it was time to get up for school. I can eat with and without milk, I like it both ways. So either or is good to me.
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha