BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love the original Cap'n Crunch cereal, and I thought I'd like this one just as much. However, a cereal of just berries is a little too much. It's too sweet to have an entire bowl of this for breakfast, but it's perfect as an afternoon snack for satisfying a sweet tooth.
Marlene P.
Houston , TX
This has always been one of my favorite cereals. I love the berry flavors in but I have realized that I enjoy the mix better than just berries. I usually get the bagged version because it seems to last longer without paying as much.
Sharesa C.
North Logan, UT
I love this cereal so much! It is the thing I could eat while I was pregnant without puking! I don't buy it often anymore but  I enjoy it when I do. The only thing is that it's so crunchy that it hurts my mouth if I eat too much. I also love the Peanut Butter flavor.
Devyn C.
This is the amplified version of regular old captain crunch WHICH IS FAB ON IT'S OWN. The berries add a touch to this cereal that makes it all the better. I love captain crunch so I was excited when I loved other versions, such as this one, too! I would highly recommend.
Kirsten T.
I always have at lease one box of this cereal in my pantry. It's great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack. It is very sweet, pure sugar, which I realize is bad for me. Did you know all the berries taste the same? If you close your eyes you can't tell which color you're eating.
Kim P.
This is one of the cereals we keep in the house or rotate through, my son loves them and my husband. I like to enjoy them every once and a while too. I like to get the ones with the berries in it, better flavor and they seem to last cruchier longer than the other parts.
Olivia M.
These have a very sweet taste to them and are great! They aren't that pricy. When it comes to health these are not the best. The boxes are usually large and can be used for a long period of time. They aren't the best for younger kids if you want them to have healthy cereal but every now and then it's great!
Andrea J.
Moorpark, CA
It's wrong for a 45-year old adult to love this cereal as much as I do, but oh well!  Always have, always will. :) No to all berries, No to all plain crunch - Must have the mix.  YUM!!  If you're not into sweet cereals, this not for you. If you are...it's a must. :)
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
My all time favorite cereal because I can use milk or I can snack on them without. I love the taste. The flavor is like no other. The price isn't bad and I will always have them stocked in my pantry. I love them so much and I would recommend getting a box.
melissa l.
Audubon, NJ
I can never just have one bowl. I always find myself filling the bowl back up after I've finished the first bowl. The best cereal ever. Doesn't get soggy too quickly but when it softens up it's just as good. I deff recommend this to whoever hasn't tried it !!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha