BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
I'm definitely a team berry person! I don't want to just eat the Capn Crunch plain. I don't like to cook with this or anything, just eat a giant bowl on a Saturday.
ZanSoFly W.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My absolute favorite cereal of all time. I will never stop eating these. They fill me up and give me energy for my day. I eat these every single morning. They are always priced just right.
Stefanny C.
winter haven
My favorite cereal. I don’t have it often cause it’s so sugary, I have dry t a couple times a year and I do enjoy it every time lol. I always joke that this cereal has drugs in it cause it’s so addicting.
Severina H.
Temecula, CA
I mean how can you go wrong with Cap’n Crunch. It’s the best. It absorbs milk really well and doesn’t get all soggy. Definitely not healthy for you at all. But sure tastes good
Chantey C.
Pearland, TX
As a little girl I grew up on this cereal. This was the only "sugary" cereal i was aloud to bring in the house. Also my parents had grew up on this cereal. the best part about it was the berries they tasted so good. and I love how they changed the color of my milk because that was the way I would drink it. You could find it at your local grocery store and is very affordable brand. Also they have a variety of choices to pick from but this is my favorite one of all times.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I'd love to know how many times consumers pronounce the title of this cereal as "CapTAIN" vs Cap'n that it is! I'm not a huge fan of this cereal flavor, but I will say that it does stay crunchy for a super long time. Usually strips my mouth because they are so crunchy! I like the classic flavor better, but if you enjoy a varitey of flavor with each bite, Crunch Berries are where it's at!
Marisa A.
Sacramento , CA
My favorite type of captain crunch because the berries are so delicious and add a lot of flavor! I don't really look at the price when it comes to buying cereal unless it's ridicously expensive! I've heard that it is vegan but never looked into it. I would recommend trying it if you haven't before because it's a great cereal but it does have a lot of sugar but most cereals do!
Lauren R.
This stuff is so high in sugar, but so worth the nostalgia. My fiance eats cereal, so it's always in the house and definitely a special treat for me on the weekends. Paired with a cold bowl of milk, this stuff takes me right back to 1996 in my mom's kitchen.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
I like this flavor better than the regular even though to me it tastes the same. I think the added color just makes it better. The pieces still can be pretty sharp and tend to cut your mouth, so it's best to let them sit in milk for a few minutes and soften up.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
 I really love this cereal it is one of my favorites I do purchases that Sam's Club it comes in a very good package for a very good deal I am a repeat consumer for this food product It is very delicious I ate this maybe to three times a week my daughter loves this one as well she's always asking me for it and I do recommend it it's very affordable
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha