BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Elmira T.
Sunland, CA
It’s an amazing combination of fruity and plain crunchy cereal. Some cold milk and captain crunch is great. Works for everyone in the house! Available at most if not all grocery stores.
Kayla P.
St. Charles
You’re totally missing out if you’ve never tried berry crunch it’s sooo good and the flavors are so on point. In milk or dry yoh can taste all the different flavors ugh now I want some haha.
Hannah C.
Orlando
Love the original and love the berry flavor as well! The only problem with this cereal is that it cuts the roof of your mouth sometimes but the flavor is worth it
Hina S.
Wichita
My favorite cereal. It scratches up the roof of my mouth, but Its worth it. Delicious and fruity. Pet peeve is when it gets stuck in my teeth, but it’s worth it. They’re delicious.
Santale O.
Rochester, NY
I love this cereal. I love the berries to be exact lol. Definitely recommend this for people and for kids. It’s not as healthy as other cereals but it’s definitely good.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
Our kids absolutely love this cereal.. probably the sugary content 😂 but in all seriousness, at least they are eating something, because they can be SO PICKY lol
Amanda H.
Lawton
We have to usually always keep stock of this cereal in the household. It’s one of my husbands and daughter favorite. I like it just don’t like how raw the top of my mouth gets.
ZanSoFly W.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My absolute favorite cereal of all time. I will never stop eating these. They fill me up and give me energy for my day. I eat these every single morning. They are always priced just right.
Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite cereal. I don’t have it often cause it’s so sugary, I have dry t a couple times a year and I do enjoy it every time lol. I always joke that this cereal has drugs in it cause it’s so addicting.
Severina H.
Temecula, CA
I mean how can you go wrong with Cap’n Crunch. It’s the best. It absorbs milk really well and doesn’t get all soggy. Definitely not healthy for you at all. But sure tastes good
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha