BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha1 Answers
Stephany G.
Malverne
I ate this every morning!
I really love Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal!

The taste is amazing if you like berries, also the price is not vey expensive! I try with another cereal since I arrive in USA, but this one was the best!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
We love Cap'n Crunch cereal. Between my husband and son we could easily go through a box in one day. Great flavor and my kids don't need to add sugar to it! It can be on the more expensive side for cereals but when I find a good sale, I stock up! If your kids like the taste of fruity mixed with corn, they will love Cap'n Crunch. They also have so many different flavors of cereals. Oops, All Berry is my favorite.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Chelsea A.
Middlebury, IN
I buy this cereal for my three year old and she loves it. I picked up a box at dollar general the other day for $3 and it's a big box so that made this momma happy! My daughter can be a little picky so finding a cereal that she'll eat and more importantly something I can actually feed her for breakfast, that's important to me. I'll deal with the fact it's packed with sugar. ;)
Madison G.
Grand Forks, ND
A great cereal if you are looking for a fruitier cereal in the morning! The only bad part about this cereal is it definitely contains its fair share of sugar, and does not keep you full for very long! However this brand is always a big hit with the kids, so if you are in the market for children's cereal this is an excellent option!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Another cereal that I grew up on. I’ve always loved this cereal. It has a nice sweet taste to it. It’s not too sweet or too bland. I can eat like 3 bowls of this. Definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tried this cereal yet. Not too pricey either. I absolutely love the berries it gives it such a nice taste
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
This is my favorite cereal! Even as a little kid. I don’t often eat cereal, but I grab some every now and then. And this is my first choice. I love the fruity taste. And I could really just eat the whole box in one sitting.
April R.
We don't usually keep sugary cereals in our home, but for this one, we are always willing to make an exception. This cereal is so good! Super sweet, so if you don't like the occasional sugary cereal, this one isn't for you. However, if you are the latter, you'll loooooove this cereal. Cheap and so so so good!
Taylor L.
I love the flavor of this cereal however I wish they would use natural food dyes, like how Trix has switched. It can cause you to have a weird colored stool. I buy this from any store usually. It's an alright cereal. But like I said, the food coloring causes weird colors and I don't like it.
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I've eaten this cereal since I was a child. It's sweet. The colors are fun. I buy this usually every grocery trip. Decently priced for the amount you get. I prefer this brand over knockoffs, because you don't get the overall experience with knockoffs. Please send me all boxes.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha