Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz

by Cap'n Crunch

#8 in Cereal

Find Cereals at Target.com! Satisfy your craving for CRUNCH with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100% juice.

Haven’t tried this cereal yet.. how is it?
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha
Start your review of Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoChristiansbrg, VA
This is the best cereal hands down! I love this stuff. I always pick this up whenever I’m shopping. It’s my favorite cereal and has a great taste
6 months agoNewar
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I am a cereal junky and this one Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz is good. I eat this every other day two to three times a day.
6 months ago
Delicious! I love eating cereal as a late night snack and this always cures my cravings. I enjoyed it as a kid and I still enjoy it as an adult.
7 months ago
This cereal always brings such great memories. It never gets old and just makes you want to keep pouring. Definitely one of my favorite cereals.
7 months agoLincoln, AL
Absolutely love captain crunch cereal. My family and I have ate this cereal for years.  It has great flavor and one of our favorites.
7 months agoHonolulu, HI
Nothing like a childhood cereal. Never gets old! So crunchy and delicious! It's not the healthiest cereal but it's my favorite cereal of all time
8 months ago
This is the cereal I like to get the most, I have been trying to stay away from it cause I’ve been trying to lose some weight, it is sooooo good.
8 months ago
If I have a major sweet tooth I still buy this maybe once to twice a year to help my cravings and feel I'm five again. Also a childhood favourite
8 months agoStoutsville, OH
This cereal tastes good. Has lots of berries. Filled you up. And it is a healthy product. Have bought many many times. Would recommend to others.
9 months agoDallas, TX
My family loves this sweet cereal. I like it in small doses because it is very sweet, almost too sweet. The teenagers and husband love it though.