BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
Has been one of my all-time favorite cereals since I was little. I know pretty people are going to want to say that the cons are that it’s super sweet. But it’s not really super sweet it’s just delicious delicious delicious delicious you can also find it at any supermarket and I definitely recommend if you’ve never tried these you half to the crunch berries are the very best.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
I’ve been eating this cereal since I was a kid and I will forever love it. It’s cheap and sugary, but it’s sooo good! I wish it didn’t have as much sugar, but whatever, I eat this cereal probably once or twice a week with vanilla soy milk and it just curves every craving I have, if I’m craving ice cream late night, I’ll have a small bowl of this and the craving is gone!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
when it comes to cereal, i try to stay away from sugary brands but this cereal is my guilty pleasure. i usually buy it from kroger about once every 2-3 months. it’s sweet and crunchy and the berries make it even better. this cereal is rough on the roof of my mouth no matter how much i eat, and i don’t like that. but it’s still one of the best cereals ever to me!
Hannah H.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is so yummy. I love that they’ve kept the berries in it, and I’ve been eating this stuff since I was a kid. Now, I will say it gets extremely soggy within minutes, which I guess is more of a matter of opinion, but I have to eat it really quickly so it doesn’t get soggy. It’s not healthy, but it’s good for a quick breakfast before school.
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
This is my guilty pleasure. I used to eat it a lot as a kid, and I still eat it as an adult. It is sweet and crunchy, and I love the vibrant colors the berries possess. I prefer the “just berries” over the original, since I love the colors so much! It is very nostalgic and takes me back to my childhood.
Chantae W.
I love this cereal, it’s always been a favorite! I get it from any of my local grocery or department stores for usually about $3. They taste amazing, it’s sweet but not too sweet for breakfast! If you want to have a good morning with a bowl of cereal, definitely have a bowl of Capn’ Crunch.
Sarina G.
Jackson , MS
These have been my favorite since a kid. There is actually nothing bad I can say. They are full flavored and just all around great. They are quite high priced for a small box but I still buy. I through my box out and put them In a seal bin so I cannot provide a photo.
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
My overall favorite Capn Crunch cereal. They taste amazing and are super yummy! One of the only real downsides is, as with most cereal, is that it sucks to eat when it’s dry or when it hasn’t soaked long enough in the milk. Other than that, my absolute favorite!!
✨Sandra✨ E.
I have such a sweet tooth! By no means is it healthy because it taste like pure sugar but I tend to buy it on grocery runs at Walmart or shoprite. I am a repeat customer and have bought it for years but not every week because again it is not the healthiest of choices
Kaylin T.
Brookport
Literally the only Capn Crunch cereal I will eat. I have eaten it since I was a kid and I still can’t complain! Now they have it in all berries too which is really cool for kids that love the berries! I will buy this stuff literally every day!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha