BY CAP'N CRUNCH #32 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha2 Answers
Christia W.
Bay City
Has been one of my all-time favorite cereals since I was little. I know pretty people are going to want to say that the cons are that it’s super sweet. But it’s not really super sweet it’s just delicious delicious delicious delicious you can also find it at any supermarket and I definitely recommend if you’ve never tried these you half to the crunch berries are the very best.
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
This is the king of all childhood cereals! The flavor of each colorful piece is sweet and filling! This is one of the only youth cereals that has made it into my adulthood! As a kid it works great as a breakfast and as an adult it makes great after/evening snack! I will continue to buy this in the future an will recommend  it to my kids when the time comes!
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
This is my go-to cereal.ever since I was a child I love Captain Crunch and when they came out with crunch berries it was even be better. Still pretty much the same price as other cereals. Anywhere you go. I guess you have to say at this one is just my preference. If you never tried it and you like regular Captain Crunch, definitely buy a box it is so worth it.
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
This stuff is so yummy. I love that they’ve kept the berries in it, and I’ve been eating this stuff since I was a kid. Now, I will say it gets extremely soggy within minutes, which I guess is more of a matter of opinion, but I have to eat it really quickly so it doesn’t get soggy. It’s not healthy, but it’s good for a quick breakfast before school.
Savanna G.
Urbana
This is my guilty pleasure. I used to eat it a lot as a kid, and I still eat it as an adult. It is sweet and crunchy, and I love the vibrant colors the berries possess. I prefer the “just berries” over the original, since I love the colors so much! It is very nostalgic and takes me back to my childhood.
Kels J.
Very sweet but also very good! The texture of the cereal can be overbearing on top of you’re mouth however. It’s still a delicious cereal, I usually purchase mine from any local grocery store near by. Wouldn’t add anything extra to the cereal though , has enough flavor and sweets to go around.
Briee J.
Skiatook
This was my all-time favorite cereal as a kid in fact I'm 24 years old almost 25 and I still eat this cereal this was the major one that I'd fight my brothers over cuz my mom and dad would buy me and my brothers are in cereal my brothers would finish off there's and then go to mine
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
My overall favorite Capn Crunch cereal. They taste amazing and are super yummy! One of the only real downsides is, as with most cereal, is that it sucks to eat when it’s dry or when it hasn’t soaked long enough in the milk. Other than that, my absolute favorite!!
Sarah S.
Streetsboro, OH
I do love the berry cereal and would recommend it. The only thing that is really bad about these is that it cuts the roof of my mouth. They don’t dissolve well with the milk and turns out to be very touch. I hate the way my mouth feels after eating a bowl.
Alexis H.
Tremonton, UT
One of my FAVORITE cereals EVER! Thee best one around. Can always eat this for every meal.. breakfast, lunch and even dinner! So yummy and would tell anyone it’s the best cereal around. I couldn’t live without it honestly.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha