BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit. see more...

Ashley S.
Long Beach, CA
I buy this for my dad when i go home. We ate this growing up and I still share a bowl with him when I get the chance. It usually cost me around $3.50 for the regular box. That isn't too bad as far as cereal goes. So,  i will continue to buy it and enjoy it with my dad
Hannah B.
Findlay
Love love love these! I always make sure that when cereal is on sale at my work, I get this! I don’t eat cereal very often but when I do, I always find myself eating Capn Crunch. Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love me some Captain Crunch. Growing up I lived in a household who could eat cereal for every meal, I on the other hand was not a huge cereal fan nor a breakfast foods fan in general. But that all changed a few years ago. I can't remember why I started eating breakfast foods after 20 something years but what I do know now is the fact that I was missing out. I absolutely love Captain Crunch Crunch Berries. I'll make me a bowl and let it sit for a few to make it soggy, not too soggy though. Yes it's loaded with sugar but it's all about moderation. The Captain gets 5 stars as he doesn't disappoint.
Katie S.
Springfield
This is another over sweet cereal that gets soggy way to fast... but I like this one even as an adult. Why? Because at 36 I love to go on the crunch berry hunt. I dig them out and eat them as my cereal sits becoming soggy. Yes, I know they make crunch berries cereal as a stand alone, but seriously, my goal is to find and eliminate all crunch berries in my bowl of Cap'n Crunch before those strange golden rectangular crunchies get soggy! Really though, it is pretty good stuff, and I buy it because me and my kids like it!
Britnee J.
This was my childhood favorite cereal. I have not eaten it in quite some time though. It's not very healthy of course, due to all the sugar. I used to eat it by itself with no milk as a snack. I've heard that they changed the recipe recently, hope it's not true.
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
There is always a box of these in my pantry!! I really love the mix of flavors with this cereal!! I will forever stay buying these, I literally have a bowl every morning. They probably arnt the healthiest choice but I love it
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I will admit I usually end up eating all the "berries" before the rest of the cereal. Great breakfast food with lots of flavor and texture. I have noticed though that they are pretty rough at first and will cut up the roof of my mouth! Yikes. I don't have this pro Alex though if I let them soak in the milk for a little while before eating them.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
My favorite Cap'n Crunch that I've been eating since I was 4 years old! These are so delicious and so fun for kids who will want to save all of the "berries" for last. I get these at my local grocer but you can find them almost anywhere in the USA. I will keep buying these - although I eat them for dinner more often than for breakfast!
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
Okay, when I want to act like a kid for a day and enjoy my cereal with no guilt - This is my go to! I love the flavor and I especially love the one with the berries in it! I would go crazy with this cereal when I was pregnant but now I only have it every so often since I don't have enough time in the mornings. But it's also a good bedtime snack ;)
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
Oh man!  I've been eating this cereal since I was a kid.  This is a bit of a naughty treat and sometimes I'll catch my husband at night snacking on a handful every now and then.  It's a pretty sugary cereal but there are some that are worse.  I love it so much I'll still buy it over and over!
Carol H.
jackson, ga
i used to love this but now days how can anybody feed this junk to their kids or themselves?