BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit. see more...

Whitney G.
Jamestown
Cap’n Crunch is one of my favorites from childhood. The reason I’m giving it four stars instead of five is because of the crazy amount of sugar that’s in it. I know that’s true with all types of cereal these days however I still can’t justify giving it five stars. It is a great price point as normally I can catch it on sale for under two dollars a box and often times have coupons to go with it. I love regular Cap’n Crunch to the peanut butter taste and berry crunch due to the great burst of flavor that comes with it. I would recommend this and definitely buy again
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
Even though this particular cereal isn't the healthiest, we buy it for when we just feel like having something a little bit unhealthy. They're very tasty so we continue to buy just to an extent. I would recommend to others but again, they aren't the healthiest but unfortunately that's a common thing with cereal and cereal brands.
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
Okay, when I want to act like a kid for a day and enjoy my cereal with no guilt - This is my go to! I love the flavor and I especially love the one with the berries in it! I would go crazy with this cereal when I was pregnant but now I only have it every so often since I don't have enough time in the mornings. But it's also a good bedtime snack ;)
Alyssa L.
lodi, california
Who doesn’t love crunch berries?! Definitely a nostalgic choice for breakfast! If you’re looking for that sweet, sugary kids cereal, you can’t go wrong with this choice! Keep in mind, these berries with scratch the top of your mouth!! That’s the only reason I ding them a star.
Ashley S.
I buy this for my dad when i go home. We ate this growing up and I still share a bowl with him when I get the chance. It usually cost me around $3.50 for the regular box. That isn't too bad as far as cereal goes. So,  i will continue to buy it and enjoy it with my dad
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A bit on the pricey side for cereal, this wonderful combination of fun and flavor is something I enjoy having.  The cereal does well in milk keeping the crunchy form for a while.  The Crunch berries do well to add fun flavor to my exciting morning treat.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries, the berries are one of my favorite things about Cap'n Crunch cereal and this is fantastic! Kids and adults alike will love this! Great crunch and great berry flavor throughout, does not get soggy as fast as other cereals.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I love this cereal. If only it didn’t tear up the roof of your mouth everytime you eat it. Regardless, it’s always worth it. I grew up on captain crunch and still love it today as an adult. Great mix of sweet crunchy cereal.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I've always hated this cereal because I was forced to eat it all the time. Every. Morning. It's not healthy at all and it's too sweet. Way to sweet. It's a cereal that someone with a real sweet tooth would eat.
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Cap’n crunch berries cereal is amazing! I’ve been buying this cereal for many many years now! They have a really great flavor and is healthy for any family member! Recommended to every person that I have met!
Carol H.
jackson, ga
i used to love this but now days how can anybody feed this junk to their kids or themselves?