Cap'n Crunch Cereal

CAP'N CRUNCH.
SWEETENED CORN & OAT CEREAL.
CRUNCH-A-TIZE ME CAP'N!
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) - 453 g.

If you like Cap'n Crunch Cereal do you like it just with the regular cereal, with just the berries or with both.
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
Start your review of Cap'n Crunch Cereal!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Yessssss this cereal is the bommmmbbbbbb for real! This tastes just like it did when I was a kid and instantly takes me back. I love it!
Wendy M.
Mowrystown, OH
Cap'n Crunch Cereal uploaded by Wendy M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I LOVE THIS CEREAL! My kid loves this cereal!! We don’t have it daily but we always keep a box handy. You never know when you will crave that sweet butter and brown sugar taste that STAYS CRUNCHY!
Miah M.
Batavia, IL
This is my dad’s favorite cereal so we have it in the house most of the time but I get chastised for eating it. It’s not too sweet, yet not bland. A camping essential. A household essential. Ahoy. Ahoy.
Ashley B.
Beale Afb, CA
I love these. This is the only cereal I eat. There's nothing that compares to the flavor of them.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,404 reviews
If you in a hurry and you can’t make breakfast Cap’n Crunch cereal is great it’s a quick breakfast to get started for your day they taste great I love this product I would definitely recommend others
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Captian Cruch is a staple cereal and should be in every pantry. The one down side to this is the pieces are sharp and as a little kid my mouth always felt raw after eating them. Since they're meant to be a crunchy cereal they don't get soggy fast leading to the sharp edges.
Samantha R.
Beaumont, TX
This was my favorite cereal as a kid. Yes, I still eat a bowl on occasion as an adult, I love it that much. The sweet corn flavor along with the crunch is great, I like to let it get a little soggy. Otherwise, the roof of my mouth takes a beating (you know what I mean).
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Cap’n Crunch cereal always tasted good when it was crunchy with milk. My problem there was it cut my gums all up! Soaking in milk it was gross and soggy. I gave up trying a long time ago.
Austin R.
Fountain , CO
Really great stuff. Classic flavor and certainly leaves me feel satisfied after a few servings. Great for my son, not overly unhealthy in small doses. Easy to find and easy to afford, go have a bowl!
Kyndell S.
We saw this at Sam's Club and picked up a box. It has all the cereal we love for a low price. My husband is in cereal heaven right now.