Cap'n Crunch Cereal

CAP'N CRUNCH.
SWEETENED CORN & OAT CEREAL.
CRUNCH-A-TIZE ME CAP'N!
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) - 453 g.

If you like Cap'n Crunch Cereal do you like it just with the regular cereal, with just the berries or with both.
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
Start your review of Cap'n Crunch Cereal!
Pelham, AL
This cereal tastes good, but in my opinion it’s not good for you. It has to much sugar. If you start out with kids making healthy breakfasts like oatmeal and add some healthy fruits, you will be much better off. Kids eat what they learn to eat. I definitely wouldn’t want to send them off with such a sugary breakfast. You need to find a way to give them some protein, like Greek yogurt with so added fruit. Protein stay with them much longer than just carbs.
Bellingham, WA
Yummy!! Perfect for everyday breakfast as it’s mild and light. It’s a Fun cereal for kids as well, with pictures on the back and fun games oftentimes. This cereal doesn’t immediately get soggy in milk, and it’s not super sugary or rich either. I will repurchase this and recommend to my friends as well.
Des Moines, IA
I love the original Cap’n Crunch Cereal. It’s so tasty, and filling. I do believe it is around the middle of the price range not the most expensive but not the cheapest. I do think you get a good amount in the box you buy. You can eat it any time of day honestly & it’s always so good. This is a product i will continue to buy & I do recommend to you if you wondering.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Cap’n Crunch is one of my all time favorite cereals! I’ve been eating it since I was a kid. I love how they always are coming out with new flavors and keeping their customers on their toes. I will continue to buy their products! They are great quality and healthier than some of the other cereals on the market.
Harrodsburg , KY
One of my favorites, has been since I was a kid. It's incredibly sweet, so it's not a healthy option, but it's a great little treat for every now and then. The original is always my go to, though the other flavors are really good. I think everyone should try it at least once, it's too good not to.
Roselle , IL
Cap’n Crunch is a very good cereal love to texture very crispy crunchy great with milk or on its own also and recipes they are not overly sweets they have less sugar nowadays so they make great alternatives to sweet snacks enjoy using this product and many of my recipes or just on their own
Somerset, MA
This right here is my sweet sugary guilty pleasure lol. Brings back childhood memories of cut up roofs of your mouth but its so good u wont even care! Its straight forward, no unnecessary marshmallows, or sugary coating just little barrel shaped cereal pieces of goodness, enjoy!
Charleston, SC
I love it! I haven’t had it in a while though, probably like a year or more, which is something I have to rectify immediately. I always preferred the plain kind over the one with the crunch berries. I need to make this a staple in my house again, asap!
I absolutely LOVE this cereal. I cannot go a week without eating them, I can go through an entire 2 lb box in a week 😅. They’re the love of my cereal life. Ever since I’ve been introduced to them I cannot put them down. The best cereal there is :)
Turlock, CA
Love Captain crunch ! I e ate this cereal since child hood and I love it ! It’s a great value in my opinion . There is no improvement needed for this cereal. Great flavor great crunch ! Must try eat it with milk or without you’ll love it