BY CAP'N CRUNCH #69 in Cereal

CAP'N CRUNCH.
SWEETENED CORN & OAT CEREAL.
CRUNCH-A-TIZE ME CAP'N!
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) - 453 g. see more...

• What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries 9 Answers
  • What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries 1 Answers
  • Is it just me or is this stuff delicious but murder on the roof o...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily E.
Review for: Original Red Box Box more...
I really like this kind. This has been a favorite of mine from long ago, although I haven't had any for a few years. I thoroughly enjoyed playing the captain crunch game we used to have. That was fun!! I'm certain this is not a healthy cereal. I'm not quite sure how it would rate on my list of top  cereals now... I like one that is quite similar, and *gasp* better! Ahhh!  They are called; "Oh's". They are pretty darn great!!  😀 Not sure how this kind would rate for me now, but it was one of my favorites as a kid. There is one I know I like better. It is called Honey Graham Oh's By Post/ Quaker. Every bit as good and I believe they are even better than Captain  Crunch. Maybe even a little bit healthier...? I dunno.
Samantha W.
Findlay, OH
A great cereal to satisfy my kids husband and myself. It’s sweet but not too sweet and makes the perfect on the go snack. I just put some in a ziplock and my kiddos have something to munch on in the car. They do tend to leave the yellow bits behind and eat all the berries though so we buy the “oops all berries” more often.
Rana A.
MyHusband absolutely loves this product. we buy the double bag size from BJs and he has no problem finishing it in 2 to 3 weeks. I like it too but get a little bored with repetitive flavors. I don't like buying jumbo sizes for this reason but it is a grea tdeal and absolute worth it for him
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
I never thought I would like this cereal just by the description of it but when you eat it, it's so delicious! I love the texture and the way it dissolves in your mouth. It's great just plain but if you put it on top of yogurt or frozen yogurt it's a whole new heavenly delicious ball game!
Michael S.
Chillicothe
Review for: Original Box more...
This is my all time favorite cereal. My entire family loves it! I prefer it with crunch berries but I love original also. I buy my cereal at a locally owned grocery store name Sliced Bread Market in Chillicothe Missouri. The home of sliced bread.
Fiona R.
Westfield, NJ
Review for: Original Red Box Box more...
I don’t even know how to describe the flavor of captain crunch. It is sweet but more than that. Honestly the most satisfying cereal for any healthy teen like myself. Perfect for carrying around school with you and shoving your hand in at random times when you want a snack.
Hannah M.
Review for: Sweetened Corn Oat Box more...
I can’t even begin to explain my love for cereal. This is one of my favorite ones. It’s not as healthier as other ones I like but it is definitely in my top 3. You can find it at any store. They have big boxes for about $3.99.
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Cap'n Crunch Cereal my step daughter loves this cereal and so do i. I sometimea will have it as a snack shhhhh. Dont twll the kids 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 😂 i usually mix it with almond mile to save on caloriea. But so good still
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Review for: Original Red Box Box more...
One of my favorite cereals ever! It tastes like a party in my mouth, one of the best tasting cereals out there. I could eat this everyday & not get sick of it. It’s not the healthiest cereal but it tastes really good. I would definitely recommend to all ages especially kids.
Kayla M.
Hamburg
I love eating this cereal. Great taste. The only thing I’m not a fan of if you don’t eat fast enough then it gets soggy. I don’t like drinking the milk after either with the cereal being soggy but overall I like it
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Which Capn Crunch cereal is your favorite? Mines the original but I do like Crunch Berries!
Kat S.
Is it just me or is this stuff delicious but murder on the roof of your mouth?
Wendy C.