BY CAP'N CRUNCH #4 in Cereal

CAP'N CRUNCH.
SWEETENED CORN & OAT CEREAL.
CRUNCH-A-TIZE ME CAP'N!
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) - 453 g. see more...

• What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries 7 Answers
  • What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries 1 Answers
  • Is it just me or is this stuff delicious but murder on the roof o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
VIC K.
This cereal is delicious. It’s cheap and delicious and reminds me of my childhood. Every now and then I’ll get a craving for it and buy a box, although I don’t normally keep this kind of cereal stocked in my pantry. I’m giving it four stars because it’s not healthy and is more of a junk food/comfort food than an actual breakfast.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
Foodie Expert
I never thought I would like this cereal just by the description of it but when you eat it, it's so delicious! I love the texture and the way it dissolves in your mouth. It's great just plain but if you put it on top of yogurt or frozen yogurt it's a whole new heavenly delicious ball game!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Original Box
I love Cap'n Crunch and it will always be my favorite. On my first date with my husband after going to a dinner and movie we ended up back at his place and we ate dry Cap'n Crunch. He buys me a box every anniversary. LOL Cap'n Crunch will always have a special place in our heart.
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Original Box
I've always loved Cap'n Crunch! In all varieties, too. Whether it has Crunch Berries, or not, I'll eat it in a heartbeat if it's around. I definitely ate it more as a child, but every once in a blue moon, I will partake in some Cap'n. In fact, I think the moon may just be blue enough to do so now. ;)
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I remember eating this cereal as a kid, it was why I got up early because my brother would always finish it and not leave me any. As an adult I get the whole box to myself because my husband hates cereal. [product:cap'n-crunch-captain-crunch-quaker-capn-crnchbrs-21oz]
Michael S.
Chillicothe
Review for: Original Box
This is my all time favorite cereal. My entire family loves it! I prefer it with crunch berries but I love original also. I buy my cereal at a locally owned grocery store name Sliced Bread Market in Chillicothe Missouri. The home of sliced bread.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this one and the berries one!! I can eat this any time of the day! Love they are sweet and that corn flavor. I have to let it get soft for a little bit before eating it because it can hurt the top of my mouth. Other than that it’s excellent!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Once again, I love these too much! I'm like a kid, and I can't buy them very often or I'd eat the entire box. They are amazing, and make me feel like a little kid again. At 42, one shouldn't admit to loving cereal like this so much but oh well.
Danie H.
Foodie Expert
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Jenn G.
San Miguel
A classic cereal, always a staple in our household. We love it! Between this and the Cap’n Crunch Berries, we always keep our pantry stocked! My husband and two daughters always choose this as their go to cereal for breakfast!
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Which Capn Crunch cereal is your favorite? Mines the original but I do like Crunch Berries!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
Kat S.
Is it just me or is this stuff delicious but murder on the roof of your mouth?
Wendy C.