BY CAP'N CRUNCH #4 in Cereal

CAP'N CRUNCH.
SWEETENED CORN & OAT CEREAL.
CRUNCH-A-TIZE ME CAP'N!
NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) - 453 g. see more...

• What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries 7 Answers
  • What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries 1 Answers
  • Is it just me or is this stuff delicious but murder on the roof o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Original Box
I've always loved Cap'n Crunch! In all varieties, too. Whether it has Crunch Berries, or not, I'll eat it in a heartbeat if it's around. I definitely ate it more as a child, but every once in a blue moon, I will partake in some Cap'n. In fact, I think the moon may just be blue enough to do so now. ;)
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this one and the berries one!! I can eat this any time of the day! Love they are sweet and that corn flavor. I have to let it get soft for a little bit before eating it because it can hurt the top of my mouth. Other than that it’s excellent!
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Once again, I love these too much! I'm like a kid, and I can't buy them very often or I'd eat the entire box. They are amazing, and make me feel like a little kid again. At 42, one shouldn't admit to loving cereal like this so much but oh well.
Danie H.
Foodie Expert
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Noreen H.
Indianapolis , IN
Cap'n Crunch Cereal my step daughter loves this cereal and so do i. I sometimea will have it as a snack shhhhh. Dont twll the kids 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 😂 i usually mix it with almond mile to save on caloriea. But so good still
Gretchen M.
Waite Park, MN
This cereal is bomb diggity. Even though it may seem somewhat plain being there is only one flavor to it, but you will not be disappointed! You can pick this cereal up at any location store that sells cereal. How convenient!
Jennifer C.
Ladson
This is my all-time favorite cereal. Not only did I grow up eating this cereal, I still continue to eat it as an adult. I always keep a box in my house and the rule in my house is no one better not eat the last bowl of cereal but me...lol! This cereal is not only fantastic in milk, but it is delicious without milk. I have brought a Ziploc bag of this dried cereal to work with on numerous occasions just as a snack or an addition to my lunch.
Ben S.
Sedalia
Classic! Consistently great product. Always a favorite for me. Great packaging. Good value. I tried this alongside the Malt-O-Meal knock off, you just cant beat the original. Always has been and always will be a favorite!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
Favorite splurge cereal! First bite will always bring me back to my childhood! Just the same as I remember it. My only qualm is that sometimes they can cut up the roof of my mouth if they haven sat in the milk too long.
Jenifer W.
Buffalo
Captain Crunch has been a favorite cereal of mine since I was a kid. I always liked that Captain Crunch didn't get as soggy as quickly as other cereals. It's sweet, yes but not overwhelmingly sweet. I even enjoy eating it dry as a snack. It's a great cereal and brings back good memories from my youth.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Which Capn Crunch cereal is your favorite? Mines the original but I do like Crunch Berries!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
What's your favorite captain crunch??? Mines the oops berries
Kat S.
Is it just me or is this stuff delicious but murder on the roof of your mouth?
Wendy C.