BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your craving for crunch with cap'n crunch crunch berries! Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100% juice. see more...

Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
  • "this wouldnt be the first choice of cap'n crunch i would pick up i usually get the original kind or the peanut butter but this isnt that bad" in 1 review
Davian B.
Bought lots of cereal for my daughter and sent it to her in another state because she was craving cereal and pregnant. The cereal (I sent her 18 boxes of various cereal) was packed well and all fresh.You just can't go wrong with Captain Crunch Cereal. I used to eat this all the time growing up and the cereal is completely addictive. If I want a snack later after dinner, I grab a bowl of cereal. It is quick and easy and so delicious! It still has the classic original squares and the colored berries which are my favorite part of the cereal! Add some milk and you are all ready to go. It doesn't leave a bad or after taste in your mouth like some cereals. It never stays in my milk long enough to get soggy, so it is always crunchy! I love this cereal and the size you get for the value is great!
Kelsey T.
Yes, I know it's loaded with sugar, yes, I know it's one of the most unhealthy cereals you can eat, but I love it anyway. Maybe it's nostalgia, or maybe there's just something comforting about biting into those little chunks of cereal that have absorbed just enough milk to be slightly chewy with enough of a crunch to be so satisfying.

I still keep this on the shelf, just in moderation. But they're not going to take it away from me!
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Captain Crunch isn't my favorite cereal but it is pretty good depending on the person consuming it. This one has colorful fruity pieces which makes it more tolerable to eat then just the plain flavored yellow pieces. It's a great breakfast or snack but after a while you get tired of it and want another cereal type.
rachel c.
I love this cereal for when I don’t care about gaining 200 lbs from this. It tastes soooo good but it’s very sugary and I eat it in small servings. I think the price is standard compared to other cereals.
Arine D.
Tustin
This is one of my favorite cereals. I purchase this every time I go in. I eat a bowl of this probably 4 times a week, and sometimes as an after dinner snack! I purchase usually at Walmart or Meijer which is nice because they're everywhere in Michigan! I love the flavor and texture of the cereal, and that it doesn't get soggy way super fast. Definitely my favorite for sure!
Heather S.
This is my ALL time favorite cereal!!! ALWAYS has been! I’m 40 & STILL but it for myself! Favorite flavor, only flavor I buy truly! I buy it at least every other month! Great price!!! Great product! FIVE STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz️️️️️
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Cap'n Crunch Cereal is one of my favorite cereals. I love the sweet taste is addicting. I just wish it was more healthy. I have to buy the big box because it goes so fast around here.
Sarah W.
Florence
I grew up eating this cereal, I love how you can get it in the XL bags! My favorite way to eat them is after they have soaked up some milk, because if you eat them to often they can make the top of your mouth a little raw. I’ve also put this flavor of Cap’n Crunch on a pb&j sandwich and it was delicious lol. They aren’t expensive and they are definitely delicious.
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
A WHOLE GUILTY PLEASURE. These are so good and we get them all the time. The only reason I gave it such a high rating because they taste great. But they're so unhealthy, i dont like to eat them as much as everyone else in my house because its just pure sugar, but my brothers enjoy it a lot andgo through a box in a week if my parents dont stop them.
Sammie B.
san antonio, TX
When I was younger I thought he was a real Captain but it turns out he's not even a captain he's like an admiral or something like that so I don't know why they're lying when they can just call at Admiral crunch but that's besides the point it was colorful and I loved it and it was crunchy a help my little mind grow to a colorful person I am today
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Does this cereal taste good I never bought in my life
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
If you could add a berry color to the cereal what color would you add?
Breshay G.
Biloxi,Ms
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ why does this have to be so high knowen u can get at the dollar store for a cheaper price like that's crazyyyy
Alley R.