BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your craving for crunch with cap'n crunch crunch berries! Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100% juice. see more...

Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
  • "this wouldnt be the first choice of cap'n crunch i would pick up i usually get the original kind or the peanut butter but this isnt that bad" in 1 review
Caitlin B.
Seriously.... My favorite cereal ever since I was a little kid. I don't even care that it tears up the roof of your mouth, there is just something about Cap'n Crunch with crunch berries that reminds me of my childhood and tastes so amazing. I can seriously eat half a box in one sitting. One of the best out there and a classic!
Lindsey M.
This used to be my jam! I used to eat this everyday for 3 years mixed with one more cereal. And my siblings and I played to see who could eat it the fastest but the catch was you could only eat one color of the cereal at a time or you would lose and we pretended we where little sharks. So if you want to entertain your kids and get them to eat but not too fast that's the way my step mom did it. When you had 4 kids all 1 year apart you had to find group activities. So if you have more than one kids or you do this with a kids you will have fun and eat great cereal. It's a win win all across the board.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
This is hands down my favorite cereal of all time. I buy it every time i go to the store. You can’t beat crunchberries! I had a crunchberries shake the other day and i was in heaven. I don’t think I’ll ever have enough of this cereal.
Lisa S.
Milwaukee
My son eats two bowls of this daily. I have to buy 2 boxes weekly. He loves the texture and the flavor of the cereal. It stays crunchy down to the last bite! It's full of sugar and a bit expensive, but since he's not a huge sweet eater, its fine.
April M.
Victorville, CA
🔥🔥🔥 This is my favorite cereal ! Since i was a kid til now. Even as an adult when i want a nice cold bowl of cereal i go Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ. 😊
Al L.
Cap’n Crunch is my favorite because it reminds me of my childhood. Even though it’s not healthy at all very good snack and what I’ve recently done is started making rice crispy’s but instead of using that cereal are use Cap’n Crunch and it’s a nice change. You can also use it in other types of baking as well but it’s always good in just cereal
Heather S.
This is my ALL time favorite cereal!!! ALWAYS has been! I’m 40 & STILL but it for myself! Favorite flavor, only flavor I buy truly! I buy it at least every other month! Great price!!! Great product! FIVE STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz️️️️️
Chalyse W.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite type of cap’n crunch and definitely in my top 3 favorite cereals of all time! Great taste and the fruitful taste of the crunch berries is what makes them better than most other cereals!
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
Cap'n Crunch is a great cereal that has a good fruity flavor and is mixed with a bit of vanilla cereal pieces.  i EAT THESE ALMOST EVERYDAY. Perfect amount of cereal to take on the go. I BUY THESE ALL THE TIME FOR MY FAMILY AND HAVE TO GET THE FAMILY SIZE BOX. I RECOMMEND FOR A GREAT BREAKFAST FOR YOUR KIDS
India💋Pryor P.
Cincinnati , OH
Omg Cap'n crunch did a wonderful deed to society when they came out the the Opps all Berries. This is my favorite top 3 cereals. I have zero complaints. I purchased my cereal at Kroger, but I'm pretty sure you can get them at any grocery store. Just add  milk and you can eat as is don't need sugar or anything
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Does this cereal taste good I never bought in my life
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
If you could add a berry color to the cereal what color would you add?
Breshay G.
Biloxi,Ms
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ why does this have to be so high knowen u can get at the dollar store for a cheaper price like that's crazyyyy
Alley R.