BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your craving for crunch with cap'n crunch crunch berries! Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100% juice. see more...

Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
  • "this wouldnt be the first choice of cap'n crunch i would pick up i usually get the original kind or the peanut butter but this isnt that bad" in 1 review
Davian B.
Bought lots of cereal for my daughter and sent it to her in another state because she was craving cereal and pregnant. The cereal (I sent her 18 boxes of various cereal) was packed well and all fresh.You just can't go wrong with Captain Crunch Cereal. I used to eat this all the time growing up and the cereal is completely addictive. If I want a snack later after dinner, I grab a bowl of cereal. It is quick and easy and so delicious! It still has the classic original squares and the colored berries which are my favorite part of the cereal! Add some milk and you are all ready to go. It doesn't leave a bad or after taste in your mouth like some cereals. It never stays in my milk long enough to get soggy, so it is always crunchy! I love this cereal and the size you get for the value is great!
Caitlin B.
Seriously.... My favorite cereal ever since I was a little kid. I don't even care that it tears up the roof of your mouth, there is just something about Cap'n Crunch with crunch berries that reminds me of my childhood and tastes so amazing. I can seriously eat half a box in one sitting. One of the best out there and a classic!
Kelsey T.
Yes, I know it's loaded with sugar, yes, I know it's one of the most unhealthy cereals you can eat, but I love it anyway. Maybe it's nostalgia, or maybe there's just something comforting about biting into those little chunks of cereal that have absorbed just enough milk to be slightly chewy with enough of a crunch to be so satisfying.

I still keep this on the shelf, just in moderation. But they're not going to take it away from me!
Jada C.
Fargo, ND
My top favorite cereal since I was a kid! I love the flavor of the berries and it’s not overly sweet to me! The other flavors are just as good! I try to pick it up from Target or WalMart when I can cause it’s just too good to pass up!
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
Captain Crunch isn't my favorite cereal but it is pretty good depending on the person consuming it. This one has colorful fruity pieces which makes it more tolerable to eat then just the plain flavored yellow pieces. It's a great breakfast or snack but after a while you get tired of it and want another cereal type.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
One of my favorite cereals. One bite and it's a flavor bomb exploding in your mouth I just hate that if you eat alot of it the top of your mouth I feel starts to cut. Maybe it's just me though... yummy cereal try it!
Lynn B.
A tasty, enjoyable cereal. I’ve even munched on these from the box. The crunch berries add additional flavor. The colors are vibrant. All grocery stores have this product. When I want a cereal treat, I reach for it.
Arine D.
Tustin
This is one of my favorite cereals. I purchase this every time I go in. I eat a bowl of this probably 4 times a week, and sometimes as an after dinner snack! I purchase usually at Walmart or Meijer which is nice because they're everywhere in Michigan! I love the flavor and texture of the cereal, and that it doesn't get soggy way super fast. Definitely my favorite for sure!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Cap'n Crunch Cereal is one of my favorite cereals. I love the sweet taste is addicting. I just wish it was more healthy. I have to buy the big box because it goes so fast around here.
Sarah W.
Florence
I grew up eating this cereal, I love how you can get it in the XL bags! My favorite way to eat them is after they have soaked up some milk, because if you eat them to often they can make the top of your mouth a little raw. I’ve also put this flavor of Cap’n Crunch on a pb&j sandwich and it was delicious lol. They aren’t expensive and they are definitely delicious.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
Does this cereal taste good I never bought in my life
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
If you could add a berry color to the cereal what color would you add?
Breshay G.
Biloxi,Ms
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ why does this have to be so high knowen u can get at the dollar store for a cheaper price like that's crazyyyy
Alley R.