Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCap'n Crunch
CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ

Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ

Satisfy your craving for crunch with cap'n crunch crunch berries! Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100% juice.

Best Cap'n Crunch flavor? Mine is berry
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ why does this have to be so high knowen u can get at the dollar store for a cheaper price like that's crazyyyy
Start your review of Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ!
Product Highlights
this wouldnt be the first choice of cap'n crunch i would pick up i usually get the original kind or the peanut butter but this isnt that badin reviews
Heather L.
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ uploaded by Heather L.
I have always loved Crunch Berries, but as a grown up I had quit buying it. I recently decided to try it again and had it for dinner last night. It was everything I remembered! Yummy, fruity, crunchy, sweet. A perfect snack or impromptu dinner!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I love captain crunch cereal really any kind is good with me. I ate it as a kid and now my kids eat it as well. I eat it now as a late night snack as an adult I don't eat breakfast till 9 at my first break time. I would recommend this and always repurchase this.
Cheyenne S.
Saint Joseph, MO
My favorite cereal.of all times as a child and still as a adult i love the berry flavors the colors are bright and the crunch is amazing in every bit easy to store away to keep fresh only 3 items need bowl box and milk easy to make in a bowl kids love this snack and its great with or without milk sweet taste and keeps you fill longer.
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
This is one of my kids favorite cereal. I have to make sure to buy a new box anytime we start running low or they will freak out if they can’t have anymore
Victoria D.
Ever in the moood for a bowl of cereal and several hundred mouth lesions at once? Capn Crunch has your back! Dont let the pain fool you, the deliciousness is worth it.
alexis T.
Cap'n crunch is above all the best cereal out there. I've been eating it every morning since I was a kid. This cereal brings back so many memories.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This takes me back to being a kid. Now I’m feeding them to my kids lol. I still have them as well too good to pass up!
Latasha N.
Charleston, WV
This is my second favorite, my first favorite is peanut butter crunch. I'm not sure why but crunch berries are hard to find at my stores.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Cap'n Crunch Cereal is one of my favorite cereals. I love the sweet taste is addicting. I just wish it was more healthy. I have to buy the big box because it goes so fast around here.
maliha Z.
Sayreville, NJ
I have been in love with this cereal since I was a kid and nothing has changed.  This is still my go to cereal if I am craving cereal (I crave it alot.)  I eat it dry and with milk.  My favorite part is drinking the milk at the end when the milk has absorbed the cereal's taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirsten W.
Overland Park, KS
il y a 2 ans
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ is my favorite cereal! What’s yours?
Kristi T. il y a 2 ans
Lucky charms but I love this one too. I’m a kid at heart lol
Breshay G.
Biloxi,Ms
il y a 4 ans
Stefany B. il y a un an
I would just recommend getting the big Walmart brand bag. It's super cheap and tastes the same.