Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ uploaded by Heather L.Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ uploaded by krissia a.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your craving for crunch with cap'n crunch crunch berries! Each spoonful combines sweetened corn and oat biscuits with delicious fruit flavored berry shapes. Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating when paired with low-fat milk and fruit or a glass of 100% juice. see more...

• Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this cereal taste good I never bought in my life5 Answers
  • If you could add a berry color to the cereal what color would you add?2 Answers
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
  • "this wouldnt be the first choice of cap'n crunch i would pick up i usually get the original kind or the peanut butter but this isnt that bad" in 1 review
Heather L.
Heather L.
I have always loved Crunch Berries, but as a grown up I had quit buying it. I recently decided to try it again and had it for dinner last night. It was everything I remembered! Yummy, fruity, crunchy, sweet. A perfect snack or impromptu dinner!
Chris S.
Chris S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My favorite cereal and what is even better is they are made right where i live and not too far from my house so we have certain days where they are crunch berry days cause you can smell them being made..
Lynn U.
Lynn U.
Huntsville, AL
This is perfect when you want something sweet. The only problem is that is tends to go stale pretty quickly if not closed very tightly. I couldn't eat it everyday but love it for a treat!
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
I bought this cereal the other day to try it and it wasn't that bad I actually liked I would probably buy more since I tried and I never thought I would buy this cereal
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
One of my family favorite cereals. They prefer the berries over the original and I agree. The berries give it an added boost to the already good flavor.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
My all time favorite cereal. My and my daughter go to these when we want something sweet for breakfast. The flavor is awesome in this cereal.
Erin M.
Erin M.
It has a good taste. Colors attract kids but also good for kids. Stays crunchy in milk for longer than other cereals.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I like the crunch berries but I might even like the regular crunch even more. This is a classic breakfast cereal imo
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Very good taste! My daughter loves the berries. Great value for the price. Definitely a frequenter to this cereal
Becky P.
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
I bought this by accident because the box is so similar. We liked it but still like regular captain crunch best
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Does this cereal taste good I never bought in my life
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
Foodie Expert
If you could add a berry color to the cereal what color would you add?
Breshay G.
Breshay G.
Biloxi,Ms
Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ why does this have to be so high knowen u can get at the dollar store for a cheaper price like that's crazyyyy