Cap'n Crunch Capn Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch 17.3 oz uploaded by Dominica Rose H.Cap'n Crunch Capn Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch 17.3 oz uploaded by Jaime V.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Find Cereals at Target.com! Capn Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch 17.3 oz see more...

Riley S.
I love this cereal! I wish it was easier to find!! The taste is really sweet, and the sprinkles change the milk different colors! I really love how this cereal tastes with milk. Cap'n Crunch Capn Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch 17.3 oz
Lindsey M.
This is really good but it has soooo much sugar that you can get a serious sugar rush and get sick. I used to eat this until I realized that it was pitting me on a sugar high and then I would crash and with adhd it's not good. So don't give a lot to any kids let alone kids who are already hyper.
Kali B.
Bucyrus
If there's two things I love most in this world it's cereal and doughnuts. When I saw that they were combined I was overly excited. Like, small child in toys r us excited. Then I bought them. Then I tried them. They're disgusting. I don't even know how else to describe them. I was so disappointed. Not worth the purchase.
Cierra B.
Kansas City, MO
One of the best cereals I’ve ever had. I am obsessed with donuts and cereal, so combining them was the best idea! I think the flavor is great, the miniature donut cereal shape is super cute, and it’s a hit with everyone in my family! If you’ve considered buying, you won’t regret trying this! YUM!
Jennifer J.
Versailles
I didn't care for these. They seem to get soggy fast and the flavor just isn't there. I ate one bowl and the box is still sitting on top of my freezer. I bought these at Kroger. Not healthy at all. A box for of sugar and not even tasty sugar. Dissatisfied completely with this product.
Samantha P.
Farmingdale
We saw these at our local grocery store and tried them out! Not a very healthy option for breakfast. But quick and easy. Surprisingly my step son didn't love them. But he did eat them. My boyfriend on the other hand LOVED them. Thought they were fantastic. So we will be buying them again.
Mary J.
Arnold
I purchased this for my kids and ended up throwing it away it was extremely sweet and the flavor was less than appetizing my children did not enjoy this flavor at all they like the original crunch berries and the peanut butter but this flavor was definitely not a winner in my household
Haley P.
Douglasville
As much as I did not want to fall in love with this cereal, I did. It was FANTASTIC. I preferred eating them without milk, but they are just as delicious with it. They taste like just the best cake doughnut you have ever had in your whole life and it was awesome.
Maycee G.
Crossville, TN
I bought this thinking it would be a weird cereal my kids would like, I ended up liking it more than them! I prefer to eat it plain with no milk, I think it taste much better thay way! I have only purchased once but would buy again as well as recommend to others.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
The new Cap' n Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch tastes really good! You can really taste the donut flavor in it. I don't think they are that much healthy, but they sure do taste good! I found these at Kroger's and Wal-Mart so I'm sure they can be found anywhere
Tabitha  J.
Wood Dale, IL
Does this actually taste good?