BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Find Cereals at Target.com! Capn Crunch Chocolatey Crunch 20 oz see more...

Erika L.
Love love love Cap'n Crunch! Very affordable and highly recommend to others, this is a great product but everything by Cap'n Crunch is awesome! It's probably not as healthy as other cereals but it's definitely fun for kids and a nice little snack in the evenings just to curb your sweet tooth
Erin O.
If you're not a fan of chocolate or the manufactured version of chocolate in products, I would not recommend buying this. I found it to be very processed and I did not enjoy eating. It made me feel a little nauseous and I couldn't eat anymore. Be a chocolate fan before buying.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
I just grabbed this from the store. Crunch needs to stick to what they know! Berries! The berry one is better than this. The prices for CNC keep increasing. It was my favorite cereal ever as a child but I don't want to pay the astronomical prices for it now
Halle S.
Cap'n Crunch's Chocolatey Crunch™ Cereal 20 oz. Box Awesome and tasty cereal. Can be purchased at any local grocery store. If you're a cereal and chocolate lover than this is you're go to cereal. I highly recommend it.
savannah g.
Los Angeles
These are amazing. They're so delicious and perfect. It was my first time eating this and I loved it. The price was fantastic, it wasn't pricey at all. I would recommend this to others because this is so good.
Paige K.
To me personally this is better than the original captain crunch maybe it's just the chocolate I don't know but this is so hard to find I like making a trail mix with these I put some of these captain crunch chocolates with normal captain crunch and it's amazing
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Beth N.
My kids loved this cereal. I had to give it a one star due to it not being available anymore. We used to buy it at Walmart, but I have found out it is no longer being sold anymore, anywhere. If they brought this product back, I'd be sure to stock up on it before they discontinued it again.
Danielle W.
Chocolate is one of my favorite things to eat and combining that with one of my all time favorite cereals was awesome. I recommend this cereal. It tastes good plus it turns the milk into chocolate milk!! Nothing is better than that! I think this cereal is better than most other chocolate cereals
Victoria L.
Knoxville
Tried for the first time the other day , saw it in the store ! it was the usual price for cap n crunch nothing too outrageous , it was my first time but won't be my life ! it is now one of my favorite chocolate cereals ! if you like chocolate and cereal i recommend you try !