BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Find Cereals at Target.com! Capn Crunch Chocolatey Crunch 20 oz see more...

Erika L.
Love love love Cap'n Crunch! Very affordable and highly recommend to others, this is a great product but everything by Cap'n Crunch is awesome! It's probably not as healthy as other cereals but it's definitely fun for kids and a nice little snack in the evenings just to curb your sweet tooth
Erin O.
If you're not a fan of chocolate or the manufactured version of chocolate in products, I would not recommend buying this. I found it to be very processed and I did not enjoy eating. It made me feel a little nauseous and I couldn't eat anymore. Be a chocolate fan before buying.
Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
I just grabbed this from the store. Crunch needs to stick to what they know! Berries! The berry one is better than this. The prices for CNC keep increasing. It was my favorite cereal ever as a child but I don't want to pay the astronomical prices for it now
Beth N.
My kids loved this cereal. I had to give it a one star due to it not being available anymore. We used to buy it at Walmart, but I have found out it is no longer being sold anymore, anywhere. If they brought this product back, I'd be sure to stock up on it before they discontinued it again.
Danielle W.
Chocolate is one of my favorite things to eat and combining that with one of my all time favorite cereals was awesome. I recommend this cereal. It tastes good plus it turns the milk into chocolate milk!! Nothing is better than that! I think this cereal is better than most other chocolate cereals
Victoria L.
Knoxville
Tried for the first time the other day , saw it in the store ! it was the usual price for cap n crunch nothing too outrageous , it was my first time but won't be my life ! it is now one of my favorite chocolate cereals ! if you like chocolate and cereal i recommend you try !
Diana G.
To say that I am a cereal kind of girl is the understatement of the year. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Coming across this cereal was a dream! Not only do i love this flavor already, but i love it even more now! Cereal all day please!
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I am in love with chocolate. but some chocolate cereal does not taste like chocolate at all. however this cereal managed to take chocolate and turn it into such a good version. my favorite part is when the cereal turns the milk into chocolate milk
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
These are different for a "limited" time , I wouldn't keep them around , something I would buy once for the experience but not something I would buy again , taste was like any other chocolate cereal . I would stick to the original Captain crunch
Halle S.
Hollywood, FL
Cap'n Crunch's Chocolatey Crunch™ Cereal 20 oz. Box Awesome and tasty cereal. Can be purchased at any local grocery store. If you're a cereal and chocolate lover than this is you're go to cereal. I highly recommend it.