BY CAPLICO WHEAT AND HONEY COOKIE (PACK OF 6

Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert
The ice cream part of the snack include many flavours such as chocolate, strawberry, black thunder (not in the box version), and vanilla. This product can also be purchased individually, individual ones are bigger. The taste of this product is quite simple but unique, the top part is like an airy chocolate (aero) but it melts easier on the mouth. The bottom part is like one of the very cheap cones you'd get from an ice cream shoppe or mcdonalds (the downgrade of an sugar cone).
Stephanie V.
Brick, Nj
These are so interesting! I'm usually a chocolate person, but I liked the strawberry variety best of all. The filling is similar to flavored marshmallow, and the cones are crispy and sweet. Would definitely recommend for a unique treat.
Kalei M.
These are really good! I wish my local Asian food store would keep them stocked more often. They're one of the best Japanese snacks I've had.
Margaret S.
I love these! It's cute, fun and tasty, I love the packaging and I love the size of the snack. It's affordable and it was as good as I expected them to be.
Emily L.
Theses are a sweet healthy treat found at Trader Joe's, can never go wrong. Definitely should try
Claire S.
These taste really good! I always have to stop myself from eating them all because they just taste so, soooo delicious. I just wish that it would have more for the price because I end up eating them so fast. Otherwise, I really recommend this to others!
Anastasia C.
Hey are amazing i would love to eat them constantly I honestly really do recommend them to people cause they are just so tasty but don't really sell them a lot where I live but totally love them so much
mo k.
This reminds me of a childhood treat, They are great and very cost-friendly. I'd purchase them again!!
Mari C.
Sevilla
Son unos conos super ricos de sabores, el chocolate es el mejor y esa vainilla combinado con chocolate es... Irresisitible
Bebe K.
How much are these???????
Victoria P.