BY CAPITOL RECORDS

The Beatles: John Lennon (vocals, acoustic & electric guitars, harmonica, Hammond organ, tambourine); George Harrison (vocals, acoustic & electric guitars); Paul McCartney (vocals, piano, electric bass, claves); Ringo Starr (vocals, drums, bongos, maracas).Additional personnel: George Martin (piano).Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, England from July to October 1963.Includes liner notes by Tony Barrow. This reissue of WITH THE BEATLES has been digitally re-mastered. It comes packaged with replicated original U.K. album art, an expanded booklet containing original and newly written liner notes, and rare photos. Limited quantities of the CD are embedded with a brief documentary film about the album. Personnel: John Lennon (vocals, guitar); George Harrison (guitar); Paul McCartney (bass guitar); Ringo Starr (drums).Audio Remasterers: Sam Okell; Sean Magee; Steve Rooke; Guy Massey; Paul Hicks. Liner Note Authors: Mike Heatley; Tony Barrow; Kevin Howlett. This is the one that turned the world upside-down. Released as its creators evolved from pop group to phenomenon, WITH THE BEATLES both affirmed promise and proclaimed genius. A slew of memorable Lennon/McCartney compositions embraced pop at its most multi-faceted, robust, melancholic, excited, and wistful. Their grasp of melody and harmony startled, yet for every unusual chord sequence employed, the Beatles' vigor and sense of purpose remained true. Influences and mentors were acknowledged by a handful of cover versions, but the strength of the album lies in the group's own creations. WITH THE BEATLES freed artists to record their own material, and the course of pop was irrevocably changed. see more...

• What is your favorite song?23 Answers
  • Would you rather listen to the Beatles or a baby crying o...6 Answers
  • Who else thinks the Beatles are the most overrated band o...15 Answers
Capitol Records The Beatles ~ With the Beatles [Remastered] (new)
  • "The Beatles is a must have at every household i mean you cant never go wrong with there music is absolutely the best " in 1 review
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The birth of rock n roll and the British Invasion. The Beatles were pioneers for some of the greatest bands in the world
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love The Beatles! All of their music is great and if you've never heard them, first of all, how? Second of all, do it. ❤
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great band. Made history and the music is still living on. I hold them dear to my heart and would buy this again
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Beatles have some great tracks on this album. My mom would always listen to them when I was little. Great memories.
Karina   C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
I really love this album. I highly recommend this artist and this album in particular. The Beatles are my favorite :)
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Beatles have and will always be one of my favorite musical groups. Defiantly listen to this album if you can.
Lizbeth L.
Gurnee, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the Beatles!!!!! They are good and talented I love the song and I love her, it remembers me my mother ❤️💖💜
Brittany W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Beatles are my life. I grew up listening to them and I still do. They were and still are everything to me.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
I absolutely love the Beatles. I recommend everyone to listen to them. Such a classic band with great songs!
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
who is your favorite member?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite song?
Patricia C.
Anaheim, CA
Where can I purchase this
Meghan L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who else thinks the Beatles are the most overrated band of all time?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does everyone like the Beatles?