Capitol Records Fifty Shades of Grey CD: The Classical Album uploaded by Jen R.

BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Fifty Shades Of Grey The Classical Album &Quot;I Am Thrilled That The Classical Pieces That Inspired Me While I Wrote The Fifty Shades Trilogy Are Being Brought Together In One Collection For All Lovers Of The Books To Enjoy.&Quot; ~E.L. James Delibes - Lakme:&Nbsp; Flower Duet Bach - Keyboard Concerto In D Minor Bwv 974:&Nbsp; Adagio Villa-Lobos - Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5: Aria (Cantilena) - Adagio Verdi - La Traviata:&Nbsp; Prelude Pachelbel - Canon In D Tallis - Spem In Alium (Preformed Be The Tallis Scholars Directed Be Peter Phillips) Choping - Prelude Op. 28. No. 4 In E Minor Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 2 In C Minor Op. 18:&Nbsp; Adagio Sostenuto Vaughan Williams - Fantasis On A Theme By Thomas Tallis:&Nbsp; Opening Canteloube - Chants D'auvergne:&Nbsp; Bailero Chopin - Nocturne No. 1 In B Flat Minor Op. 9 Faure - Requiem Op. 48: In Paradisum Bach - Goldberg Variations Bwv 988: Aria Debussy - Preludes:&Nbsp; La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Bach - Cantata Bwv 147 - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desire Music By Emi Printed &Amp; Packaged In Usa Made In Mexico. see more...

Buy on Walmart
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Oh. My. Goodness! This is a good book!! The author writes in a way that you feel like you are there. I'm reading it for the third time.
Belgi J.
I don't have the classical album but I want it so bad!! Each ballad is beautifully picked!
T J.
I'm so in love with the weekend song.I could not get it out my head,it's as if I was that girl he was making love to the actors was so convincing.Very amazing romantic movie and soundtrack
Kaynaya Z.
Idanha, OR
Pop Culture Expert
The music to go with this amazing movie was awesome. From beyonce to ellie goulding to the weeknd. They defiantly picked the right setting of music for certain scenes! :)
Jasmine L.
Logan, UT
Pop Culture Expert
Despite it being a terrible movie, the album was legit. From Beyonce to The Weekend, it was a great blend of artists and songs to set the scene for the movie.
Leanne T.
Fillmore, CA
Pop Culture Expert
The music fit the book and the movie. The weekends song is by far my favorite so Far this year. They discuss music in the book and what he listens to so it was only fitting to have a mix of music in the movie.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this soundtrack!!! It has a mixture of pop and slow "romantic" songs. I also LOVE the remix of crazy in love. I feel like I've watched the movie so many times that when I'm
Listening to the soundtrack it just brings me back to certain scenes.
deboleena s.
kolkata
Fifty shades of grey is romantic,liberating and totally addictive, this is a novel that obsessed me and possessed me ..E L James' works are way too good..the story is outstanding with amazing dialogues..i would recommend listening to it..
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Is this book worth reading or should i wait for the movie?
Brandy E.
When does the movie come out!? i heard 2014?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Pop Culture Expert
Favorite song from this album?
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone think that the classical version is better than the original?