Capitol Records Fifty Shades of Grey CD: The Classical Album uploaded by Jen R.

BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Fifty Shades Of Grey The Classical Album &Quot;I Am Thrilled That The Classical Pieces That Inspired Me While I Wrote The Fifty Shades Trilogy Are Being Brought Together In One Collection For All Lovers Of The Books To Enjoy.&Quot; ~E.L. James Delibes - Lakme:&Nbsp; Flower Duet Bach - Keyboard Concerto In D Minor Bwv 974:&Nbsp; Adagio Villa-Lobos - Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5: Aria (Cantilena) - Adagio Verdi - La Traviata:&Nbsp; Prelude Pachelbel - Canon In D Tallis - Spem In Alium (Preformed Be The Tallis Scholars Directed Be Peter Phillips) Choping - Prelude Op. 28. No. 4 In E Minor Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 2 In C Minor Op. 18:&Nbsp; Adagio Sostenuto Vaughan Williams - Fantasis On A Theme By Thomas Tallis:&Nbsp; Opening Canteloube - Chants D'auvergne:&Nbsp; Bailero Chopin - Nocturne No. 1 In B Flat Minor Op. 9 Faure - Requiem Op. 48: In Paradisum Bach - Goldberg Variations Bwv 988: Aria Debussy - Preludes:&Nbsp; La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Bach - Cantata Bwv 147 - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desire Music By Emi Printed &Amp; Packaged In Usa Made In Mexico. see more...

Brandy E.
I need this ! it would be amazing to have this playing while i get things done around the house. Since i barely have time for myself to actually sit and read this awesome book.
Rhonda J.
Demopolis , AL
I have never been a fantasy reader, but so many people were talking about this book that I gave it a shot. The best decision I have ever made was purchasing the books. So interesting and captivating from the very first page!
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
The soundtrack is one of the best I've heard in a long time. Has the remix of Beyonce recorded specifically for 50 shades and Ellie Golding, the weeknd. Really great
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Talk about bringing back good memories! Love this CD as much as I loved the books. I think it's a little guilty pleasure because of the memories it envokes
Shayla P.
Love the books! They grabbed my attention from the very beginning, and kept me interested. If you love fantasy books, then you need to pick this one up!
Dottie B.
Moundsville, Wv
I have read this series 3 times. The first time I almost put it down halfway through the first book but I toughed it out and I was glad I did. My husband even read them, which I loved!
Marissa H.
I heard that this movie was subpar. and i have seen many posts stating how people hope that their kids do not watch this and think that this movie is about an actual love story.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
All I have to say is every time I hear this I get in the mood and want to make love I love the music on the soundtrack definitely worth the money
Lu s.
Lovely music collection. The writer of the book select amazing music to be part of the scenes. Hope they play all that music on the movie
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Heard this soundtrack while watching the movie. Like Beyoncé, the weekend and Ellie Goulding. Ended up downloading some of the tunes.
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Is this book worth reading or should i wait for the movie?
Brandy E.
When does the movie come out!? i heard 2014?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Pop Culture Expert
Favorite song from this album?
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone think that the classical version is better than the original?