Capitol Records Fifty Shades of Grey CD: The Classical Album uploaded by Jen R.

BY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Fifty Shades Of Grey The Classical Album &Quot;I Am Thrilled That The Classical Pieces That Inspired Me While I Wrote The Fifty Shades Trilogy Are Being Brought Together In One Collection For All Lovers Of The Books To Enjoy.&Quot; ~E.L. James Delibes - Lakme:&Nbsp; Flower Duet Bach - Keyboard Concerto In D Minor Bwv 974:&Nbsp; Adagio Villa-Lobos - Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5: Aria (Cantilena) - Adagio Verdi - La Traviata:&Nbsp; Prelude Pachelbel - Canon In D Tallis - Spem In Alium (Preformed Be The Tallis Scholars Directed Be Peter Phillips) Choping - Prelude Op. 28. No. 4 In E Minor Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 2 In C Minor Op. 18:&Nbsp; Adagio Sostenuto Vaughan Williams - Fantasis On A Theme By Thomas Tallis:&Nbsp; Opening Canteloube - Chants D'auvergne:&Nbsp; Bailero Chopin - Nocturne No. 1 In B Flat Minor Op. 9 Faure - Requiem Op. 48: In Paradisum Bach - Goldberg Variations Bwv 988: Aria Debussy - Preludes:&Nbsp; La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Bach - Cantata Bwv 147 - Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desire Music By Emi Printed &Amp; Packaged In Usa Made In Mexico. see more...

Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
I can't wait to see this in theater's. I have my tickets and everything and it will be fun! I know there is a lot of controversy over this book as a movie but honestly, people just need to stop freaking out about it and just enjoy the movie for what it is. Yes people do things in real life like in this book but if you don't like it, don't watch it and stop complaining. Even if you don't do stuff like this it's just fun to watch in a fantasy aspect. That's my opinion
Desiree B.
Austin , TX
I guess I'm the only one who did not like this series. I tried to enjoy it, I really did. I even went and saw the movie in theaters (which was even worse btw). I enjoyed the series called Bared to You so much better. If you enjoyed Fifty Shades definitely look into that one. The author is Sylvia Day.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I haven't heard this cd but after reading the books and scrambling to look up what was playing so i knew what the scene was supposed to sound like i think the cd would be of great value, it really helps to hear what was written so that you can more clearly envision each scene of the book.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
I absolutely love this soundtrack!!! It has a mixture of pop and slow "romantic" songs. I also LOVE the remix of crazy in love. I feel like I've watched the movie so many times that when I'm
Listening to the soundtrack it just brings me back to certain scenes.
Erika M.
This album is awesome! I have downloaded the whole thing and it plays on my most recent play list at work. Really catchy songs that fit perfectly with the slow sensual plot and feel of this movie. I haven't seen the movie yet but I enjoyed the books.
tommi k.
Athens, IL
Author over r did it on adjectives. I read all the books and I'll probably even watch the movies but only hlbecause everyone hyped them up. Sex is awesome but it takes more than awesome sex scenes to make a great book.
Leanne T.
Fillmore, CA
The music fit the book and the movie. The weekends song is by far my favorite so Far this year. They discuss music in the book and what he listens to so it was only fitting to have a mix of music in the movie.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I thought it was an okay book. I mostly just decided to read it because of all the hype about it. It was still a pretty good read though. If you love fantasy books, then this is the book for you :)
Vanessa G.
Read the first book...the writing and plot are pretty terrible but I don't think that is why most people read these books. Found the album on iTunes and it is actually a really good compilation.
Ashley C.
I loved the movie,and I feel like the soundtrack made it even better! Beyonce, The Weekend and the rest were amazing. I could honestly listen to the album several times over and never get tired of it. I would recommend anyone to give the soundtrack a try!
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this book worth reading or should i wait for the movie?
Brandy E.
When does the movie come out!? i heard 2014?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite song from this album?
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone think that the classical version is better than the original?