Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2

Is this book worth reading or should i wait for the movie?

Sarah J.
Sarah J.
1 year, 9 months ago
I am not a book type person, but this book was AMAZING! I never believed anyone when they said a book is better than the movie, but in this case it was! I loved the book more than the movie! I was actually a little disappointed that the movie wasn't just like the book.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Austin , TX
2 years, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Although I did not particularly enjoy this series I would recommend the book over the movie. If you're going to watch the movie do it before you read the book as you're more likely to enjoy it then.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
2 years, 6 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly read the book it made me so excited for the movie!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
3 years, 5 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I saw movie and read the book. I think because I didn't have high expectations of either I liked them both. Read the book first then saw the movie.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Neither- I didn't like either one.
Adessa G.
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
Definitely! Book were amazing!
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
3 years, 9 months ago
The book is so good
4 years, 2 months ago
I think the book will be more graphic than the movie.
4 years, 2 months ago
I think the book will be more graphic than the movie.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I would never wait for a movie based on a book. They're usually completely different