BY CAPITOL

Pink Floyd, CD, Parlophone (Wea), Running Time: 01:37:59 see more...

• "And super fun to pair with the Wizard of Oz!" in 1 review
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Pink Floyd is one of my favourite bands. I grew up listening to these songs with my dad, learning how to play them on the guitar and singing them loudly on road trips.

The lyrics behind some of be songs are so sad and malencholic but so beautiful
crystal j.
One of my favorite CDs of all time I could literally listen to it on repeat 24/7 of course the price was okay since you know where in 2017 now I would highly recommend it to anybody
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
You can never go wrong when listening to pink floyd! But this is by far there best album just always the best for any time especially whike your trying to relax!
Deb K.
There is not one song on Dark Side that doesn't rock. This is one of those rare cases where, in my opinion, all the music kid as* and I don't want to skip any of them. Like most Pink Floyd music, it has a sound all to its own and really can't be compared to much of anything else. It's rock combined with a cosmic twist combined with peacefulness combined with rock overtones.

I used to LOVE going to the Hayden Planetarium in New York City to see the Pink Floyd laser rock show. For many different reasons, it was a total mind blowing experience. Just look up and let the music take you away while the laser lights played incredibly wonderful games with your head. We'd all go back to see the show over and over and it never disappointed.

If you haven't listened to Pink Floyd, in this case specifically Dark Side, don't wait any longer. Go online and just listen to a free snippet and you'll find yourself wanting to download the entire thing.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Amazing cd that I was lucky enough to introduced to so young in my life. My dad’s favorite album(besides animals) and band. When I listen to anything from Pink Floyd it helps me still feel connected to him <3
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pink Floyd was and will always be one of the greatest rock bands of all times. I grew up listening to their music thanks to my dad who loved playing his guitar along with some of their songs. Its hard to say what song I love the most because they were all well written song lyrics as well as had a good beat compared to the music that we have to listen to now. Time, Money, Us and Them are some of the top good tracks on the album/cd
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My number one album of all time. The absolute best to chill out, and relax to. The whole album has a flow that never goes out of style. Of course I love every Pink Floyd album, but The Dark Side of the Moon is my most recommended album. #MusesOfInfluenster
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Classic and never goes out of style and that's why it's still on the charts for the last forty years since it's release in 1973. It is really relaxing and you can and must play the album from start to finish
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
This was so innovative, truly beyond its time. I feel that Pink Floyd is very often pushed to the wayside, but I feel as if they should be remembered for being trend setters, not to mention incredible musicians!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Greatest Floyd Album. And always a classic album. Seriously. What can't you say about dark side of the moon. Perfect album from beginning to end. And if your a wizard of oz fan. Watch together for an added effect and treat.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite song off of this album? Mine has got to be Time!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What are some of your guy's favorite songs?
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, California
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Has anyone watched the Wizard of Oz with this soundtrack? I heard you start it with the 3rd roar of the WB lion & it stays in sync with the movie.
Devin H.
Romeoville, IL
Why don't younger people listen to Pink Floyd?
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What's your favorite pink Floyd song?