Capital One
#2 in Banks
4.28 / 5 based on 2010 Reviews
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA

How is Capital One at handling fraud on a credit card? Are they easy to work with?

angel d.
angel d.
5 years, 3 months ago
I found them incredibly helpful when I was in the uk and got my card stolen and used they gave me everything back and were so helpful without a fuss
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 3 months ago
I have had one incident while I was traveling with someone trying to use my card in Mexico. They cancelled it right away and I wasn't liable for any charges nor did I have to stay on the phone for hours trying to prove that I didn't make that purchase!