BY CAPITAL ONE #3 in Credit Cards

• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
  • Every 10th Uber ride is free up to $15 when you pay with your QuicksilverOne card through March 31, 2017
  • No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 23.24% variable APR after that
  • Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
  • Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen

• To take money out do they charge you ?and how much 2 Answers
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I have about 20 credit cards and I have to say Capital One is my favorite! I have his Capital one credit card and the Cap One Savor card and haven’t ever had a problem. Their website is amazing, they have good rewards, and their customer service is beyond excellent! I just used my card for price protection because I purchased a phone at Best Buy and I paid for it with my Cap One card since I get points, an additional year of warranty through them, and price protection. I bought the phone and a week later saw it on sale for $100 less. I called Cap One and they ask for a copy of the receipt, my card statement showing the purchase, and a pic of the lower price. In 4 days I was notified that they will be sending me a check for the difference and in about 10 days I received it. Love this company!!!
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
I love this card! We got our first few months with no interest which was perfect for our wedding! We got cash back, which was great for money to spend on our honeymoon!

The only complaint I have with this card was from when I was trying to activate the card/out of state use. My card was flagged for fraud as I tried to activate it, and it took almost a month to become active after. I also had an issue while out of state that my card got flagged again, and they wanted to take the time to go through a report again. I was on my honeymoon and stayed it would not be an option. After talking to a few people in management they were able to release the credit to me.
Christine T.
Philadelphia
Although the APR is high it is a great starter card. They automatically up your limit after 3 months as long as the bill is paid on time and in full. I like that it has a purchase eraser. The rewards rate isnt great but you can put it right to your bill. App is super easy to use! Get laid off? They have a financial hardship program that allows up to 6 months of free payments. this insures your credit score is not affected.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I have a love hate relationship with this credit card. It is a good beginner credit card and I love the way their app is setup to monitor your card. However the interest rate and fees are RIDICULOUS. My interest rate is so high that it almost cancels out my monthly payment so I’m forced to make larger payments. There are no grace period days for late payments after the due date, and you’re hit with a high fee for that as well. Once I pay it off I will be done with this company for good! Definitely not a credit card company I would recommend
Shanleigh M.
Londonderry, NH
This was my first ever credit card! I started with a $300 balance, plus the rewards. I thought they were an excellent company for handling my credit, and questions. Things were very fair, and transparent. After several months of building and paying off my $300 limit, they raised my limit to $1300, which I thought was a very reasonable amount! They have a really excellent App, which makes managing the card incredibly easy. I have one other credit card now, and in my opinion, this is much much more superior to it!
Holly J.
It's the only card I use and I've had it for years, but I've been thinking about changing. The customer service is terrible. They charge late fees the same day your payment is due, if it's not paid by 8pm. After having the card for almost 4 years, and NEVER missing a payment, they shut my card off for being 2 days late last month because I was out of work on medical leave. They immediately cut it back on after I paid my payment and late fee, but come on, 2 days late! Really!?! I don't recommend this card to anyone.
Marina D.
Phoenix
I love this credit card. It was easy to apply for I don't have very good credit and I still approved. Your credit line is only 300 but if you pay your bill on time for 3 months they move it up to 5 hundred. It also has Cash Back Rewards everywhere you shop. It's easy to manage on their app. They also only cure to their credit wise and I love it because it looks you every time something gets added to your credit report. It's the credit card with a lot of perks I love it.
Brianna J.
I've been using Capital One for credit cards since I opened up my first card when I was 18. I've never had any issues and they've always been great. That's why, when my fiance and myself were looking for a credit card with rewards that we could start using, it seemed a no-brainer to continue with Capital One. We've been using this card for about 8 months now and had enough credits saved up to pay for nearly both of our honeymoon flights to Barcelona!
Colleen R.
Great company with friendly customer service reps, but feel as though their interest rates are too high. Especially for customers with good credit and on time payments consistently. Lower interest rates or some type of lower interest rate rewards for customers who make on time payments consistently would be my suggestion. It would increase customer loyalty and benefit them in the long run as consumers would reach for that card versus their competitors.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay so I am trying to improve my credit and man oh man did Capitol one may it super easy to do! I never thought I would have been approved for one so easily! But I went online and filled out the application and was approved right on the spot. Since opening my account I’ve seen my credit jump and I am truly
So thankful! I don’t know where I’d be if I didn’t have this gracious lender help me in my time of need!
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
To take money out do they charge you ?and how much