BY CAPITAL ONE #21 in Credit Cards

• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
  • Every 10th Uber ride is free up to $15 when you pay with your QuicksilverOne card through March 31, 2017
  • No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 23.24% variable APR after that
  • Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
  • Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen

• To take money out do they charge you ?and how much 2 Answers
Karen C.
Bland
Love this card. I get cash back on purchases I make every single day. The fact that you can use that to lower your bill is amazing! You can also get gift cards with it. I highly recommend this card. After 5 month of making my payments on time I got a limit increase which is nice.
kylie v.
Belle
My husband and I signed up for the CapitalOne Quiksilver card a few years ago. It’s fun to watch your rewards amount go up. Every year around Christmas time we like to cash out or rewards and out the money towards gifts. The extra little bit ALWAYS comes in handy!
Dusti C.
Orange
It’s great. The interest fees are quite high but what credit card doesn’t when you’re just starting out? The late fees are ridiculous. But it’s a credit card. What do you expect? If I knew better at the time i would’ve researched more before choosing this one.
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Love this card!! 2% cash back on everything and I can redeem the cash back from the app to apply towards my balance. If I know I have a holiday or trip coming up I'll save my cash back and apply it at that time while I'm off work. Great card and great app.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
I love capital one. The app on my phone is really easy to use and the cash rewards are great. Unlike some cards you can actually use your rewards dollars at anytime for a statement credit. You don’t have to wait until you accumulate a certain amount
Cyndi V.
Had Capital One for over 10 yrs only to find my interest rate was high for no apparent reason, when I called to question why, there wasn’t a reason and no specials going on that would lower my rate..,changed to Citi where the interest is much lower
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
The app is easy to manage, which for me is one of the most important factors. No annual fee, first year 0% APR, and CreditWise! I’m a fan. Only downside is that the rewards aren’t great. A few dollars here and there is just eh but this is a great ~starter~ card
Double 〽.
Barrington, NJ
I love my capital one credit card. Lots of great cash back opportunities and really good all aprons with experience. I also love the ability to use the app to make any type of payments and to see my statements at the comfort of my fingertips.
Taylor H.
Roanoke
I love the cash back you earn in every day purchases. Also if you have a question about your bill or need to change a due date, the staff is always friendly and willing to help. Definitely recommend to anyone for their first credit card.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
This was my first “big girl” credit card and I love it. I have the cash back rewards card and you get cash back on everything! The APR rate is high (24%) so I make sure I pay my card off completely every month! You can customize your card with either a personal picture or many of their predesigned images. I have a Hawaiian beach on mine. They also have the quickest and most knowledgeable customer service I have ever dealt with!
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
To take money out do they charge you ?and how much