BY CAPITAL ONE #2 in Credit Cards

• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
  • Every 10th Uber ride is free up to $15 when you pay with your QuicksilverOne card through March 31, 2017
  • No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 23.24% variable APR after that
  • Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
  • Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen

• To take money out do they charge you ?and how much 2 Answers
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
I love this card! We got our first few months with no interest which was perfect for our wedding! We got cash back, which was great for money to spend on our honeymoon!

The only complaint I have with this card was from when I was trying to activate the card/out of state use. My card was flagged for fraud as I tried to activate it, and it took almost a month to become active after. I also had an issue while out of state that my card got flagged again, and they wanted to take the time to go through a report again. I was on my honeymoon and stayed it would not be an option. After talking to a few people in management they were able to release the credit to me.
Stephanie W.
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this card.  I've had charges that were not mine on a few separate occasions and the customer service has been impeccable. they've immediately reversed the charges and have sent me a new card, often even expediting it to me so that I wouldn't be cardless for a few days (I only have one).  I love the cash back opportunity that this gives me, and I love that it allows me to automatically turn those cash back rewards into an actual payment on my card. Anytime I earn $25, it automatically goes towards my payment which is great.  Gotta love free money!
Kiri W.
Belton
Great card that rewards you very quickly when you use it. Annual fee is not as high as some other banks but it's not the lowest I've seen. I work for a major financial institution but I don't have a card through them as their APR was much higher and the annual fee was outrageous. Although most companies let you use rewards to cover the fee, I don't want to feel like that's the only reason I'm accruing rewards. Overall, great card especially for people who are just starting to build credit or in need of repairing it. Customer service is always fast and friendly as well.
Allion C.
Avon, OH
I have had this card for a long time now. The app is easy to use and so is the auto pay. I like to set the autopay at the minimum so i never forget to pay it and i also like to randomly pay extra money towards my balance and no matter what I’ve paid it also take it the auto pay and i like that feature. My pro/con is that they gave me a huge credit limit as a broke college student (which save my life) i paid for all my books and i even paid to get my wisdom teeth out on this card. The only bad thing is now that I’m out of college i have i pretty high interest rate and my interest is nearly $90 a month 😬 but I’ll have it completely paid off in the next few months, so i guess i am greatful to capital one making having money in college easy on me.
Char-Lene B.
Brooklyn
I’ve had the Quicksilver card for 3 years and it’s my only major credit card. What I like most is that the cash back can be redeemed for gift cards. Depending on what you purchase, it may take a while to earn your reward to redeem or it may not. Capital one constantly asks for updates on income and my limit is constantly increasing while my credit score is also increasing. I’ve had other credit cards outside of capital one but I chose to get rid of those and keep this one.
Bre J.
I've been using Capital One for credit cards since I opened up my first card when I was 18. I've never had any issues and they've always been great. That's why, when my fiance and myself were looking for a credit card with rewards that we could start using, it seemed a no-brainer to continue with Capital One. We've been using this card for about 8 months now and had enough credits saved up to pay for nearly both of our honeymoon flights to Barcelona!
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
My husband and I are USAA members. Both of our credit scores are pretty good, considering we're still paying off large college loans (yay millennials!), and we have very minimal credit card debt (or at least we try to keep it super low). Capital One has relatively high rates even if you've got decent credit, and their rewards program, especially for travel, isn't as great as Chase Sapphire (for travel rewards) or anything USAA (rates wise) can offer.
Amanda L.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay so I am trying to improve my credit and man oh man did Capitol one may it super easy to do! I never thought I would have been approved for one so easily! But I went online and filled out the application and was approved right on the spot. Since opening my account I’ve seen my credit jump and I am truly
So thankful! I don’t know where I’d be if I didn’t have this gracious lender help me in my time of need!
Abby P.
Hanover
We had a hell pf a time with this company in the beginning. They let us spend a good chunk. Then said our spending pattern was off and we weren't who we said we were and closed our account even after being given proper documentation yet again. It took us contacting the better business bureau and arguing for months for them to reopen our account. Since we haven't really had problems but that was terrible!
Emily G.
By far this credit card has the highest interest rate for me among all my other cards. And trust me, I have several. I have had my Capital One for 5 years now. I've called and asked for rate reductions which they grant me but only temporarily. My goal is to pay this one off first and close the account. My rate with them is 8% GREATER than my other cards! They don't care about loyalty and their 1.5% cash back on everything is not worth it to me.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
To take money out do they charge you ?and how much