Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card

• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
  • Every 10th Uber ride is free up to $15 when you pay with your QuicksilverOne card through March 31, 2017
  • No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 23.24% variable APR after that
  • Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
  • Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen

How was the interest rate and monthly rate for this particular card ?
To take money out do they charge you ?and how much
Start your review of Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card!
How would you rate this product?
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Ginger L.
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is probably one of my favorite cards because of the rewards and they have certain stores monthly that you can earn more rewards. My only gripe is the interest rate is so high. However, all in all Capital One is a pretty decent company to have a card through. Everyone has to make money one way or the other and that’s what banks do. 🤷‍♀️
Yvonne L.
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Yvonne L.
I just opened this new account for the bonus. Spend $500 in the first three months and get $200 cash back plus 2% cash back on everything. It’s all about the cash back and 0% apr for the 1st 15 months. Used your credit wisely.
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
Love it Good to built credit and keep an eye on the credit score as well. I am happy to have this card
Catrina T.
USA, MI
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card So I have had my card for about two years going on three. Capital One was the first credit I decided to get after cleaning up my credit. All I can say is Capital One take care of their card holders. They will do ANYTHING within their power to help you with your account. Thanks Capital One.
Freda H.
Hazen
High interest rate. Not impressed with card. Wouldn't recommend this card. Not wor th it in Long run. Expensive. Does have good costumer service.
Lynnette M.
Harbor City, CA
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card uploaded by Lynnette M.
Capital One is a great company to rebuild your credit with! They value your business and work with you to stay afloat during times of crisis like we're in now. Depending on where you're at credit wise the interest rate can be a bit high. However, as you improve your credit worthiness, they'll work with you to adjust your rates.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
I love this credit card! The cash back feature is great, and I really enjoy receiving a notification on my phone every time a transaction goes through. Easy to navigate app. Highly recommend Capital One.Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
Great customer service. Love the cash rewards. Capital one has always met my expectations.
Aura-Shadow S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I really like the card except for the fact every now and then it will charge my interest after I make a payment. It's a very affordable card and the interest adds up quickly! My payment posts within 2 days and I would definitley recommend this card to my friends !
Naseem A.
I have this credit card and use it for almost all my purchases. You get cash back and can use the cash back towards your statement.