Capital One offers credit cards, checking and savings accounts, auto loans, rewards, and online banking services for individuals and businesses.see more...
Top Questions See all 404 Q&A
- "There was one incident where I cancelled an online order from a company but it was still on my card a week later, the customer service rep. made a three way call and we took care of it then and there." in 84 reviews
- "I also have a couple credit cards from them and they're good, their APR is low and they can be flexible when paying the bills late." in 38 reviews
- "I love that I can get a free credit score with suggestions on how to improve it and see all of my open lines of credit right from my computer." in 24 reviews
- "Their rewards, online system and introductory periods are fantastic, but unfortunately, their interest rates are pretty high." in 23 reviews
- "My interest rates are pretty good for this card, and I have Quicksilver Rewards so I am constantly earning cash back on my purchases." in 21 reviews
$500 charge when yoursrange from $20-$100 usually. A
When this happens they will either decline the charge and send you a text message to get your approval for the charge, or the will give you a courtesy call. I will admit the first time this happened I was annoyed in part by being embarrassed as I was in checkout with a long line behind me(go figure lol) however, more than anything I was grateful after all was said and done and never again have I been annoyed and to prevent such set back at checkout I will give cap. One a heads up prior to my large purchase which saves time as well as other people frustration. I think I've rambled on enough and I hope this is found helpful.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos