BY CAPEZIO

Buy on Amazon
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Capezio, don't get me wrong, but these ouchpouches just didn't work well for my feet! That being said, every shoe, and every foot is different. I tend to prefer the gel silicone pads, so perhaps it's just what I'm used to! I would recommend seeing if your local dance store has a pair that you could try on before purchasing vs just buying it online without testing it. Definitely not the worst I've ever tried, but just not the right fit for me. Still love Capezio though!
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a dancer for 14 years and did pointe for 4, I love capezio's ouch pouches because it keeps you foot protected while wearing pointe shoes, these have maximum comfort and pain relief compared to the lambs wool which i would not reccomendd to anyone who is just starting pointe! The lambs wool from my experience absorbed all my sweat and started to shrink the toe pad causing my foot to be in extreme pain and my foot would bunch up in my pointe shoe compared to it being a little spread out. These are the perfect dance product for beginer to advanced pointe students.