BeveragesAlcohol & MixersHard SeltzerCape Line Beverages
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free

Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free

Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free, 4.5% ABV

• NEW Cape Line is a natural, gluten free Sparkling Cocktail.  With more flavor than a hard seltzer, Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails are a refreshing take on hard strawberry lemonades without being overly sweet. Cape Line is the result of our mission: to craft delicious beverages that you can feel good about drinking. As a more flavorful  alternative to sparkling seltzers, Cape Line is perfect for summer hangouts, BBQ’s and socializing with friends.
    • Delicately lemony, berry delicious
    • 6 Simple Ingredients
    • Nothing Artificial
    • Gluten Free
    • 120 Calories

Where can buy this product? I live in MA
Has anyone tried these drinks? If you have, are they overly sweet? The commercials entice me. Lol
What’s your favorite flavor in drinks ?
Start your review of Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free!
How would you rate this product?
Lera F.
Jacksonville, FL
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Lera F.
Love the fact it’s a low calorie, gluten free sparkling drink! Easy drinking and also easy on my digestive system. This was my favorite flavor of the pack, but I feel it could be made slightly less “sugary” tasting and more “strawberry lemonade” flavor. Great for pool/beach drinking, but also casual after work drink during the week.
Shari  J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Shari  J.
Omg this drink is very delicious! Lightly sparkling meaning very gentle carbonation with the right amount of sweetness to please your tongue. I heard other bad reviews, but you won’t honestly know until you try it for yourself. Very good! Will buy again
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It’s more on the lesser side of sugar content but could do better in cutting the sugars. Anyways, it really doesn’t have a good taste to it. There’s the weirdest flavor hint of sawdust of like pencil shavings. I know that sounds weird but it’s such an odd flavor. I wouldn’t buy these again unless they were on sale and nothing else looked good.
Brianna C.
Davenport, FL
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Brianna C.
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free Super delicious and fruity tasting beverage! My personal favorite for sure! The sweetness is not overpowering and you can truly enjoy all the delicious flavors! Definitely a must get for any party or even!
Hannah C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Hannah C.
I bought the variety pack of Cape Line and out of the three flavors I thought the strawberry lemonade was the best. It is not very sweet or flavorful but it’s not bad for hard sparkling water. This would be the only flavor of the brand that I would recommend. The other two flavors really do not taste like anything.
Leanne  B.
Ray City, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow I absolutely love this flavor. Strawberry and lemonade are my favorite and this makes u feel so good and relaxed and not that full filling after you drink two drinks. I’d absolutely buy it again.
Rebekah T.
Winter Spgs, FL
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Rebekah T.
Very good sparkling drink! I taste the flavors of both the strawberry and the lemon and I appreciate the fact that it has a natural taste. I am a fan of spiked water beverages so I do like the flavors Cape Line offers, but I would at least make the ABV 5% like the competitors.
Kristalyn P.
New Bern, NC
I usually do not like hard seltzer but this one surprised me. It has a nice light flavor and it’s easy to drink I would recommend.
Tiffany K.
Dover, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Tiffany K.
The hard strawberry lemonade has a flavored soda taste you definitely can taste the alcohol. Ps. The blackberry mojito is my favorite flavor. You should definitely go pick up a case of Cape Line sparkling cocktails! #ad #Contest #capeline #influenster Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free
Cinthya A.
Cape Coral, FL
Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Strawberry Lemonade, Gluten Free uploaded by Cinthya A.
Such a refreshing drink love this flavor! ✨ most importantly gluten free! It doesn’t have like a bad after taste. A must try drink!