Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail

Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails, Margarita, Gluten Free, 4.5% ABV

• NEW Cape Line is a natural, gluten free Sparkling Cocktail.  With more flavor than a hard seltzer, The Margarita Cape Line Sparkling Cocktails are a refreshing take on hard Margaritas, without being overly sweet. Cape Line is the result of our mission: to craft delicious beverages that you can feel good about drinking. As a more flavorful  alternative to sparkling seltzers, Cape Line is perfect for summer hangouts, BBQ’s and socializing with friends.
    • Perfectly tart, delightfully sparkling
    • 6 Simple Ingredients
    • Nothing Artificial
    • Gluten Free
    • 120 Calories

Anyone tried the Strawberry one?
Start your review of Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail!
How would you rate this product?
Denise D.
Smithfield, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Real enjoy this adult beverage. It's got a great taste and does taste like a orginal lime margarita in a can.Its not overly sicking sweet either.So I do recommend these.
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is definitely my favorite cocktail from the three that I had tried from the line. it tastes nice but there is improvement in the flavor area. I love that it doesn’t contains nothing artificial and that is also gluten free. I will definitely keep this around.
Sharon  M.
Plant City, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Sharon  M.
These are so good! Definitely a bit different than white claw. I like the variety of flavors I live in Florida and these are so refreshing when you are drinking them by the pool! I wish there was less sugar in them like white claw only has two grams. Cape line only has 120 calories though so still pretty good
Violeta  A.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Violeta  A.
Purchased at: Safeway
I was really wanting to like this product because it seemed like it might taste a little better than Truly since they add a little sugar. But this is the second one I’ve had and i just don’t like the taste. The flavor it a strange bitter lime flavor and almost tastes a little like wine. I also tried the Cape Line Blackberry Mojito Sparkling Cocktail and was also not a fan. The taste is not what i expected it to be. I normally just make myself a cocktail with vodka and club soda but I’ve been trying out the hard sparkling seltzer’s to see if they are good. But it’s really hit or miss.
Lillianna B.
Ray City, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this one time. I can’t decide if it was because it wasn’t ice cold or it just wasn’t what I was expecting. However I did like it it’s very flavorful and it’s not really expensive I would try it again and I would recommend it to others.
Amanda W.
Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Amanda W.
Surprisingly refreshing and does not have that strong after taste like the other sparkling water beverages have. Downside is, about 30 calories more than I perfer but not too bad for having every now and then! Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail
April C.
Tampa
My husband and I bought a six pack of the cape line sparkling cocktails to try, we love sparkling water and hard seltzers and were really looking forward to trying these. Unfortunately, we were both very underwhelmed with this product.Loved the marketing, which promised an all natural flavorful refreshment, but this did not deliver. The overly sweet drinks have a fake, bland candy flavor to them with a waxy, unpalatable aftertaste. It is awful! Nothing “fresh” tasting about this flavorless can of liquid sugar. So disappointing!
Wai Lin M.
Brooklyn, NY
Cape Line Margarita Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Wai Lin M.
Cape Line Sparking Cocktails comes in three flavors: (1) Hard Strawberry Lemonade, (2) Margarita, and (3) Blackberry Mojito. The flavor that I've tried and am reviewing is the Margarita flavor. The beverage boast to use only 6 simple ingredients with no artifical ingredients and only 120 calories! I was super excited to try this new drink! Sharing my personal experience, the beverage taste like a strong energy drink spiked with alcohol. It was refreshing and light. Definately pop it in the fridge to chill a bit before drinking. Perhaps, I was just expecting a true margarita in a can rather than a margarita flavored drink. Not sure if this would be my go to drink as I am not the biggest fan of energy drinks. However, if you like energy drink, definitely try this out! I would have liked to try out the other flavors such as the Stawberry Lemonade which sounds very interesting... On the plus side, who doesn't like a tad of alcohol, right? THANK YOU Influenster and Cape Line for sending me a complimentary product via Influenster's Cape Line Sparking Beverages Voxbox for testing purposes.  Please note this honest review is based on my personal experience and individual opinion. #Influenster @influenster #CapeLine #VoxBox #SparklingCocktails #SparklingBeverages #Drinks #contest #complimentary
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Leah  K.
Kaneohe, HI
It’s ok. Refreshing and conveniently packaged for my cooler!! The flavor is good, especially for being in a container like this.
Samantha P.
Statesboro, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
This flavor is my favorite of the Cape Line brand. Its like a lemon lime. I like it because it’s nice and light. It’s perfect to drink outside on a hot day. I like the skinny tall cans. Very convenient to take to the beach. 🏖
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...