BY CAPE COD

Home of Ridiculously Good Chips® If you like your potato chips hearty and robust, our Waffle Cut Chips with Sea Salt were made with you in mind. It's a potato chip like no other, made with a unique double-sliced waffle cut that's almost like eating two chips at once. They face the thickest of dips with gusto, so you'll never leave half your chip in the bowl again. Their distinctive crunch and kettle cooked flavor make them great for any snacking occasion. see more...

• I've only had the original flavor! What's everyone's favo...1 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Who doesn't love capecod chips. And salt and vinager is my all time favorite. What can you say about these except they are a crunchy delicious tasty chip. They are so addicting and something I could eat a whole bag of. There a staple in my house and always in a bowl when we host some thing at our house. I love the new waffle ones even more then the original ones. If you love the cape cod salt and vineger definitely give these a try. There extra crunchy yummy goodness.
Avalon M.
Anderson
These chips are overall alright. They have a really nice flavor don't get me wrong, I just think it's all about personal preference. The cut of these chips makes them super crunchy and hard which I am not the biggest fan of. I have super sensitive teeth so I can't eat more than a few of these before having to stop. If you don't have sensitive teeth, these would be perfect snacks for you if you're looking for a great potato chip.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
it doesn’t get any better than this exact chip. everyone should try these because they will fall in love! they are extra salty, greasy, and crunchy which is just how i like my chips. also, they are waffle cut which is both fun and yummy. these chips would be a hit anywhere if more people tried them!
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
These are some of my favorite chips out there. I am not big on chips but when I do need them for a party I love these. They have just the right amount of salt. The bag is perfect size for a party. They are very reasonably priced and can be found at most any grocery store.
Hannah R.
These are not only the best kind of Cape Cod chips, but my favorite chips ever!! They are wicked crunchy and super tasty! Anyone who has a tooth for salt, like me, would go crazy for these! Once I start eating them it’s hard to make me stop! So addictive, and so good!
Andrea A.
Rockford
Amazing light and crunchy chips, not too intense with taste just perfect. Clean feeling not oily like many other chips. Perfect for the beach or parties. A more healthier feeling to them they taste amazing! I would recommend these to many people.
Lindsey W.
These chips are so good. With the perfect amount of salt and crispness, you won’t be disappointed. It almost reminds me of a waffle fry. I love the cape cod brand and the price is reasonable too, especially when they’re on sale!
Morgan H.
Seymour
I love the flavor, just like other Cape Cod branded chips, but I just felt like they were a bit harder than the normal consistency of the regular kettle chips, and I didn’t particularly love them. They were okay, but I’ll probably stick to normal kettle chips.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
Every time I eat this I can’t stop. Although it said “reduced fat” one must still do potion control. I really love this chip although it is on the pricier side. It goes well with beer and I love that It is not that oily.
Nicole H.
Ridgewood, NJ
Cape cod chips really bring me back to my days! They warm up the environment and are definitely great for a party. Can be great for dips or even on their own. Very affordable as well! Always a party pleaser.
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
I've only had the original flavor! What's everyone's favorite?