BY CAPE COD

Our waffle cut chips are double-sliced for an extra hearty crunch and seasoned to perfection with a special combination of barbeque spices. When you take smoky barbeque and combine that with the creamy surprise of ranch, the results is big flavor with a big crunch. So sit back and enjoy this ridiculously good combination. see more...

Amber C.
Fort Pierce
I have tried these a few times. I really wanted to like them, because i love waffle cut fires, and bbq is my favorite chip flavor. Unfortunately, everytime I have bought these, they tasted stale out of the bag. I don't know if it's because they are a little thicker than a normal chip, but I can not recommend them.
Rachel Z.
Saint Peters
Cape cod waffle chips are such an amazing add to our family bbqs or added with our lunches or just a snack when we go to the pool. They are not greasy or overbearing on the flavor. They are a perfect addition to our every day life
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I really like the concept of waffle chips. They’re really crunchy. I’m giving a 4 star only because BBQ isn’t my favorite flavor and they don’t have a lot of flavors. For BBQ flavored they are delicious.
Ritu S.
These chips are great for on the go! You can snack on these chips and feel satisfied (if you like barbecue ranch.) These are affordable and it met my expectations. I would recommend others to try these!
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
The barbecue flavoring was delicious and it had a nice crunch to it not a fan of the waffle cut Cape Cod chips but that's more of a personal preference than an issue with the brand its self
Dawn N.
This may sound like a funky combo but they r actually pretty good. 1st time trying them and I love them. I purchased them from Kroger’s and now I buy them all the time.
Hannah S.
Hockley
These are so delicious! One of my favorite guilty pleasures is sour cream and BBQ chips so these that I bought at Walmart are the best! Sour cream & BBQ is the way to go! I have zero cons about these chips other than they don’t give you enough! I definitely would recommend these!
Anastasia G.
Wells
First time bought it for a night out. I like the bbq taste. A little of spicy but sweet and mild. Not really healthy but they have a low fat option. I m a repeat customer. Totally met my expectations. But I would not recommend cheese flavor. Chips were hard.
Caroline B.
Westfield, NJ
The Cape Cod waffle chips are not as good as the regular shape, but the flavor of these chips are amazing. They're addictive and perfect for a summery beach afternoon. Great to share or to eat while binging Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on your couch at 4am.
Tate M.
darien
I love these chips! They have a ton of flavor and they have the best crunch. The wave kind is my favorite. I dont usually eat chips but i love these ones, i cant resist!!