BY CAPE COD

Our Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Chips start with the same hearty, satisfying crunch that Capt Cod® chips are famous for. We add the fiery taste of jalapeno, then temper it with a bit of sweetness. So your palate experiences two distinct flavors in one exciting bite. If you like a kick of flavor with your snacking, they're definitely your bag. see more...

Keara M.
Greenville
Love hot things , it’s spicy 🌶 I like it , these definitely are spicy this it my second time buying these from an gas station for only a dollar and change , the ingredients potatoes, vegetable oil,caNola oil , safflower oil, dextrose, salt, sugar onion powder ,jalapeño pepper powder, garlic powder, East extract ,green bell pepper powder, citric acid ,canola oil, natural flavor ,spice dry vinegar ,and pepper Rica extract
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
Jalapeño flavored chips are one of my favorite flavors! I love Cape Cod chips because they have the perfect balance or crunch and texture. They’re not too greasy because they are kettle cooked as well! I love flavor, I could sit and eat this entire bag in one sitting!
Arielle W.
Tucson , AZ
Yum yum. I love chips and cape cod is a great brand. I really enjoy the crunchy texture and the folded chips are always the best. They are usually on sale 2/$5 at my grocery store so I buy them when they are on sale. Try all the favors!
Jayden T.
I love these spicy kettle chips. The church and spice really work together. Some kettle chips aren’t as crisp but these are. Also the pepper taste is isn’t too fake. I would recommend these chips to anyone who loves spice.
Sydney G.
Newport News, VA
These are sooo good. I snack on these during the week while I study. They are kind of sweet and spicy, enough to make your mouth burn a little bit. They are really good potato chips and not too greasy. I would recommend these to people who like a little spice!
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
Love these flavor. Not to sweet not to spicy they are just right. These are one of my favorite jalapeno flavored chips. And the fact that they are kettle cooked makes them even better. Cape cod has always had some great chips and flavors .
JoAnna C.
I have to admit when I saw the bag said, "sweet" I was not into it but I gave it a try anyway and I fell in love!! These kettle chips are so good! I would recommend anyone who likes a spicy chip to buy this one!!
Chandler G.
Austin
Chips are a staple at any party, and these jalapeño chips are a standout among all the others. They’re delicious, affordable, and honestly my only problem is that I wish they were more spicy. It’s more of a jalapeño flavor than a jalapeño effect.
Bisma A.
New York
These are really good. Unhealthy but good guilty pleasure. I usually buy from local convenience store. This is usually more expensive then other kettle cooked chips but you can taste the quality difference
Savannah B.
Prattville
My personal favorite! They’re not too spicy and they’re still full of flavor! They are also on the healthier side which is definitely a plus and they’re affordable! Definitely convenient when looking for a healthier alternative in a diet plan