Cape Cod Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips uploaded by Chana H.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod kettle cooked potato chips.
All natural.
Sea salt & cracked pepper. see more...

• I used to love these chips as a kid, but I can't find them in store...4 Answers
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I tried these this past weekend, not realizing they were cracked pepper and sea salt and to my surprise they tasted really good! I really dislike pepper, but the flavor wasn't overpowering. I little salty kick with a hint of pepper, it was a perfect balance! The chip wasn't covered in some kind of seasoning which as also a plus. Definitely worth a try even if pepper isn't a favorite of yours
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Douglasville, GA
Theses are my favorite brand and flavor of potato chips ever. I could eat them every day. They can compete with Lay's and Doritos any day of the week. There are absolutely no cons. They are crunchy, not too salty, and not too peppery. I would recommend these to anyone.
Kimie K.
Kimie K.
Tampa, FL
My favorite chip flavor! It's my go-to chip when going to parties and I get everyone addicted. Perfect texture, perfect flavor, no one else has anything similar.
If you're having a lazy night at home, grab a bag of these and some beer.
Marcy R.
Marcy R.
These are the absolute best chips ever. They are very crispy and flavorful. The sea salt and cracked pepper gives great flavor and a bit of a bite without being too strong. My family loves all Cape cod child, but these are the best!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Millport, AL
Foodie Expert
These may be the best kettle cooked potato chips ever made. Lots of salt and pepper with a little hint of garlic powder. They are delicious. If you've never had them, go out and find a buy and try them! You won't be sorry!
Macy M.
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
I love Cape Cod potato chips and this flavor is to die for! Growing up on the Cape, I lived not far from Hyannis, where these are made, so I ate them pretty regularly. I always grab a bag when I'm in the mood to splurge.
Latiesha O.
Latiesha O.
Foodie Expert
I really love the taste and texture of the Cape Cod chips. I love the variety of flavors but this is one that I constantly go for. Who knew that salt and pepper could produce so much flavor?
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
East Freetown
I love Cape Cod chips for many reasons, 1. they are local 2. they are reallllly crunchy 3. they come in this flavor! i am a plane Jane with my chips, and these are as fancy as I get. ;)
These were so very good. We weren't happy until the bag was empty. The hit of salt and pepper on the sturdy chip was just perfection. No dips needed, this stands on its own.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite kettle cooked chips. The pepper is spicy which adds a unique taste to the chips. They also are less gray then your classic chips.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
I used to love these chips as a kid, but I can't find them in stores anymore. What grocery stores or pharmacy stores sell these now?