Cape Cod Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips uploaded by Emily W.Cape Cod Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips uploaded by Chana H.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod kettle cooked potato chips.
All natural.
Sea salt & cracked pepper. see more...

• I used to love these chips as a kid, but I can't find the...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*

Start your review of Cape Cod Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the flavor of the overall chips. Sometimes the cracked pepper overwhelms the sea salt flavor that's supposed to be mixed together and it cracks the roof of my mouth open a lot. I overall love this product and I usually buy it when I want to indulge in something special!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite chips OF ALL TIME. And that’s saying a lot because chips are my snacks of choice. It’s so bad I can’t even keep them in the house. This flavor is so so yummy. They are the perfect crunchy and flavorful chip. Don’t sleep on these!
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
Although I've been pretty hard on this particular brand I still do not like this flavor in this brand either and so far I have yet to find a flavor in this brand that I do like. Their flavors aren't strong enough their chips are not crispy enough and you don't get anywhere near enough in the bags for the price.
Rachel C.
Glen Mills, PA
This flavor seemed really weird to me at first. Black pepper, really? Anyways, I’m so glad my friend forced me to try these. We spilt a full-size bag and it was gone literally in two minutes! These chips are so damn good!!! Salty, peppery, crunchy— buy these.
Avalon M.
Anderson
These chips are probably the best kettle cooked chips I've ever tried. No matter how many different brands I try and flavors I try, I keep going back to these chips. Something about the taste just makes them addicting in a sense and they're one of my go to snacks. I would definitely recommend these chips if you're a fan of kettle cooked chips or if you're looking for a new great snack to try.
Tanna H.
Broadway
I’m a huge fan of Utz salt and pepper chips but if you don’t have those in your area or you prefer a kettle chip these are great. Cape cod never disappoints. I feel like they maintain high quality
Emily O.
I tried this flavor on a whim and I’m so glad I did- it was AMAZING. Now whenever I go to a get together I bring these. The kettle cooked makes it crunchy and the flavor is just perfect. will definitely buy again!
Lauren G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My most favorite potato chips of all time! Absolutely delicious flavoring. If you have not tried this flavor chip I highly recommend you go to your local publix or store and pick it up ASAP!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
the. best. chip. brand. ever. it is expensive so i don’t buy it as often, but when i do i try to save it and not eat all the chips at once (which is VERY hard)! anyone who has been around me and tried them has liked them too! they might be fattening but i don’t care. i will continue to buy these!
Jennifer W.
Pepper taste is far too strong. Over powering. If wasn't overloaded with pepper may not be as bad. Wouldn't repurchase especially for price and would not recommend.