Cape Cod Salted Caramel Popcorn

by Cape Cod

Cape Cod® Salted Caramel Popcorn.

New!

Whole grain.

Gluten free.

Naturally simple.

40 calories per cup*.

Whole grain 16g or more per serving.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

*3 cups per serving. Not a low calorie food.

Parece ser delicioso, como faço para obter o produto aqui no Brasil?
Start your review of Cape Cod Salted Caramel Popcorn!
Cindy O.
Bowling Green
This is one of my favorite flavors! I recently purchased it to see if it was worth the money. I was impressed by the flavor. My local Walmart carries it . I normally purchase cape cod white chatter popcorn but this is my new favor!
Sharing P.
new york
Taste so good! I feel like I'm addicted to this when I'm craving something sweet and savory
shannon R.
Stevenson, AL
Yes!!!! This is amazing!!! The sweet and saltiness is so perfect! I usually keep this in my desk at the office, but I hide them so I don't have to share 😉
Maggie V.
Bradenton
Love these no matter what they are my favorite pretty bag im a repeat consumer but they are good take my advice eat them
Secrete H.
Paw Paw, MI
Yum!!! Sweet and salty,my favorite comfort snack indulgence! Good value at a good price and easily available at most stores.
Angely S.
I've never had this flavor but now I want it and need it.. all cape cods chips are delicious so I know these will be too. Cannot wait to try them.
Nicole F.
S Portland, ME
This popcorn is so addicting! They were handing out free samples at the Boston Arts Festival of Salted Caramel. It's not sticky like kettle corn would be, its like if SmartFood was sweet instead of cheesy. Awesome snack!
Suzanne P.
Atlanta, GA
I am beyond addicted to this popcorn! It tastes wonderful!! It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's hard for me to not to eat the whole bag in one sitting, so I have to only allow myself to buy it on occasion. It's seriously the best, and I'm in love.
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh my goodness, this popcorn is AMAZING. I thought I was going to have to wait until Christmas to get a tub of popcorn for some delicious caramel popcorn. Then, I found this stuff and it's amazing
Amanda H.
We are a true New England family and we LOVE #CapeCod chips. When I tried this popcorn I was blown away! Perfect combo of salty and sweet and only 60 calories! Such an awesome snack! Will definitely recommend to my friends!