GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCape Cod
Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Cooked Chips

Cape Cod Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Cooked Chips

by Cape Cod

This perfect combination of salty and sour is loved by so many people (including us) we just had to make our version of the salt and vinegar chip. After trying different recipes, we found that the thick-sliced, robust potato taste of our kettle cooked chips called for a bit more vinegar to produce a truly fantastic, satisfying flavor. These chips have all the tangy, salty, sour taste you crave, delivered with a the full, hearty crunch of a Cape Cod potato chip. Cape Cod Potato Chips are known for their quality taste, hearty crunch and distinctly remarkable flavors. These delicious chips are made with premium, carefully selected ingredients beginning with oil, salt and potatoes. Available in many traditional and unique varieties, Cape Cod Potato Chips maintain the tradition of using high quality ingredients in all its snacks.

do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore?
Where in Oklahoma are these sold??.Wal-Mart???
Do they taste fishy? cAuse cod makes it seem like they would
Start your review of Cape Cod Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Cooked Chips!
Kristen K.
Orange, VA
Highly recommend these salt and vinegar chips! Crunchy and flavorful. Plenty of vinegar for a great kick to the flavor. One of my go to brands for the kettle cooked chips.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Cape Cod Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Cooked Chips uploaded by Rosie N.
Cape cod potato chips are by far the crunchiest chips I've ever tried! It's so good! It's not thin or light. I like my chips with some a little weight to them but easily can munch through a handful seamlessly. My favorite flavor is probably the sea salt and vinegar. It has a great salty and sour combination that tastes fantastic as a snack. I can eat this with a dip with it or solo. This 8oz bag goes for $3.79. Overall, we love it in the house and will buy it again!
Ivy A.
Wexford, PA
I try all brands that offer salt and vinegar and there weren't an exception. I love these and love that the 40% less fat version doesn't taste any different
Kimberly R.
Mastic, NY
I love this brand! These chips are so crunchy! The vinegar is the perfect amount.
Abigail L.
Royal Oak, MI
These will always be my favorite snack. Best kettle chips to buy and it's usually a reasonable price. Salt and vinegar is my go to flavor.
Toyya W.
Lithonia, GA
Very tasty, crunchy and light taste, fulfilling. definitely will not be disappointed with this purchase
Jessica H.
Punta Gorda, FL
My personal favorite salt and vinegar chips. They’re not overly expensive. I always stock up on a few bags for the house. Great kettle chips!
Cameron B.
Nebo, NC
My favorite brand of sea salt and vinegar chips. They have nailed the flavor in a way that not many other brands have accomplished. I am slightly addicted to these chips. I buy no others. Would definitely recommend.
Antonella  E.
Este es mi snack favorito, sólo voy a sams club a comprarme una bolsa completita para mi sola, aparte de buenísimas son libres de gluten, y no son caras.
Lea G.
Huge fan of these chips. They are very crispy and the salt and vinegar adds a nice tangy flavor.