BY CAPE COD

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 1 Answers
  • Are these kettle chips so hard they'll hurt your teeth? ...3 Answers
  • Are thses chips too salty that you need a drink right aft...4 Answers
Cape Cod Potato Chips Sea Salt And Vinegar

Start your review of Cape Cod Potato Chips Sea Salt And Vinegar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
An absolute favorite chip of mine. Salty and tangy with great kettle chip crunch. And perfect amount of salt and vinegar flavor. The most flavor you can pack into a potato chip. And they are readily available everywhere. These are my go to when I have a serious chip craving
Shelby S.
Troy, AL
Purchased at: Publix
If you haven’t tried these, I don’t know what you’re waiting for. These have been an all time favorite of mine for over a decade. You don’t get too many chips in the bag, but it is well worth it.
🎀JASELYN 🎀.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite brand! Always fresh i love this flavor, these crisp chips are sooo addicting and in my eyes pretty affordable for the quality! I will purchase again!
Ashley J.
Birdsboro, PA
Love these chips. Not too salty not too much vinegar. Good price, good amount and very tasty. Perfect balance. The chips taste like kettle chips and baked - not sure if they are healthier than competitors
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my all time favorite chips, I buy them almost every time I go food shopping! Since I have tried the kettle cooked chips I am not able to go back to original potato chips, IM HOOKED. Salt and Vinegar is my favorite flavor and Cape Cod does a wonderful job at making them taste delicious.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,112 reviews
I love a good kettle chip and Cape Cod brand is delicious! Perfect amount of salt, not over done and not over cooked. I hate when I get a bunch of over cooked chips!! Cape Cod Potato Chips Sea Salt And VinegarCape Cod Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
These are my favorite chips because they are really vinegary. These chips are easy to find and go perfect with a sandwich. I am satisfied with the flavor and the price that a bag goes for. I would definitely recommend to others that like things like pickles.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
And to be perfectly honest I'm really not 100% sure how I feel about this particular brand of potato chips. They're good but they're not kettle chips good in my opinion and I really don't like this particular flavor in this brand. I don't feel like it's strong enough for me
Julianna V.
Oh my goooooooosh, I love potato chips but these salt and vinegar ones are amazing. I love cape cod potato chips because they're so crunchy and delicious! My friends don't really like salt and vinegar but these are the best, I get them all the time.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
These are great chips are not too salty. The vinegar is not overpowering and the price is very cheap. Are usually buy these on my way to a road trip. It’s a great little pick up snack and miss very delicious I would definitely recommend this to others.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I purchase these? And do they taste good?
Sarah G.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
Diana  G.
Are these chips too salty?
Liz P.
Hulbert, OK
I've always wondered if this has a real vinegar taste to them or if they're usually more salty??