BY CAPE COD #41 in Chips

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Absolutely my most favorite chips! I can literally sit and eat an entire bag in one sitting!! They have crunch the right amount of salt and are scrumptious! I’ve tried other kettle cooked chips and nothing compares to cape cod.

i would highly recommend these chips!! If you haven’t tried them yet you MUST!you have no idea what you are missing!! Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Original
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
My go to cheat day snack! These are always so scrumptious and go well with a sandwich. I love how you can hear the crunch whenever you put one into your mouth. With the right amount of salt, these are not overpowering. But make sure to control yourself when consuming these because once you open them, you might not be able to stop!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
My daughter requested these on her list to Santa!!! Haha!!
Si that right there tells you they must be awesome to get a spot on the Christmas list! We prefer these over the kettle brand because they have the right amount of salt and crunch! They average $3 a bag- but publix offers BOGOS!
Rachel M.
I have been eating Cape Cod Potato chips for as long as I can remember. I grew up on the Cape, so they are kind of a staple around here. We even put them in the welcome bags at my wedding. I’m not a big chip eater due to the grease, but if I’m going to have chips they’ve got to be kettle cooked chips.
Courtney M.
Brighton, MA
Cape Cod chips= summer and happiness. When I picture this chips I picture the beach, pool, or BBQ. They're light and feel healthy which especially awesome when you're munching on them in a bathing suit. Highly recommend. Also if you wanna be a vet, toss them in a sandwich or sub for extra flavor.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
These are probably my favourite potato chips I’ve ever had. I really gravitate toward these because they are affordable, crispy as I’ll get out, & they are great both on their own or with a yummy side dip. If you haven’t had these & you’re a potato lover, go get yourself a bag of these!
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
Where do I begin with these amazing chips? I didn’t have high expectations for these and I’m not too sure why. But after having one, it was love at first crunch! They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch, and it has me reaching for these often. I am in love with these chips.
Jonathan S.
Edgewater
Cape Cod chips are great, they are not too oily and they have great flavor. When I was a kid we tour the Cape Cod potato chip factory and I’ve love them ever since. It’s awesome to see all the new flavors that they put out! Can’t wait to see what they come up with next:)
Mia A.
Charlotte, NC
These are a guilty pleasure of mine. They are greasy and salty and overall super yummy, they’re my favorite thing to snack on when I have a salty hankering. They are on the more expensive side for being a potatoe chip but they are definitely worth it
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
These are the only chips that I can continually eat and never get bored of. It’s AMAZING. The fact that it’s kettle cooked makes it healthier than regular chips and I love the extra crunch it has. The jalapeño version and the original version are the best.
Jazmine N.
San Antonio
I've been looking for a good bag of chips and was wondering if these are a good brand.
Zara k.
panvel
What are d other flavours?