Cape Cod Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Stephanie C.Cape Cod Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Lydia W.Cape Cod Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Erica S.

BY CAPE COD

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• I've been looking for a good bag of chips and was wondering if thes...4 Answers
Marley K.
Marley K.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to for kettle chips and are great with different chip dips, or just by themselves. They have just the right amount of salt and less fat than normal chips. They don't have a greasy feeling that other chips do and they make the perfect snack. They also come in other flavors if regular isn't what you're looking for.
Anne K.
Anne K.
Foodie Expert
I have gotten to where I cannot eat normal potato chips, but I love these! They are not a greasy, and the crunch is a lot nicer too. Lays just feel like they are dissolving in your mouth compared to these. And you can read the ingredients on the back!!!

LOVE these to snack on the beach.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
These are the absolute best potato chips on the market! They are a lot less greasy than your standard potato chip as they are kettle cooked with love! The extra crunchy texture is what I live for! You can find these almost anywhere, and they make great dipping chips too!
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
I first tried these chips in a deli with a sandwich I purchased there. They are now my favorite potato chips. They have twice the crunch of regular potato chips, and big flavor. I don't always eat potato chips, but when I do, I prefer Cape Cod Kettle cooked, any flavor!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
APO AE
Love these chips! Great tasting, you don't even want to share these! Very thick and crunchy chip, not like normal mainstream chips. Wouldn't use these for a party, more like a small lunch snack. Really good with French onion dip! Definitely would buy these again!
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I have been eating these forever and they always get better! They are the best kettle chips made! They are a different type of kettle and are extra salty which I love! I feel like this chip reminds me of nights down the shore or on a beach trip! It's a most have!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Foodie Expert
These are by far my families favorite chip, they're flavorful, crisp, crunchy and always fresh never stake or too salty I purchase them on a weekly basis and a bag doesn't last long in our home.. would definitley recommend to any one whom hasn't tried them
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
Have been a favorite chip option fo years. Definitely not the healthiest option, but good for the occasional splurge. COme in many flavors that I enjoy. Are very reasonably priced, especially considering the size of these bags. Overall, I would recommend.
Madalena N.
Madalena N.
These will forever be my favorite potato chips. they are so simple and the packaging is so beautiful. they're easy to carry around and I couldn't ask for anything more. these chips are the most wonderful thing in the world.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Foodie Expert
These have been my favorite chips growing up! They can be purchased anywhere food is sold and usually go for about $3 a bag. This is the perfect snack for a cookout, if your on the go, or just lounging around the house.
Jazmine N.
Jazmine N.
San Antonio
I've been looking for a good bag of chips and was wondering if these are a good brand.