BY CAPE COD #53 in Chips

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips.
All natural. see more...

• What are d other flavours?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good bag of chips and was wonderi...4 Answers
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
My go to cheat day snack! These are always so scrumptious and go well with a sandwich. I love how you can hear the crunch whenever you put one into your mouth. With the right amount of salt, these are not overpowering. But make sure to control yourself when consuming these because once you open them, you might not be able to stop!
Courtney M.
Boston, MA
Cape Cod chips= summer and happiness. When I picture this chips I picture the beach, pool, or BBQ. They're light and feel healthy which especially awesome when you're munching on them in a bathing suit. Highly recommend. Also if you wanna be a vet, toss them in a sandwich or sub for extra flavor.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
These are probably my favourite potato chips I’ve ever had. I really gravitate toward these because they are affordable, crispy as I’ll get out, & they are great both on their own or with a yummy side dip. If you haven’t had these & you’re a potato lover, go get yourself a bag of these!
🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
Potato chips are always a go to snack and these chips had the perfect amount of salty to curb your craving. However these chips are very greasy and leave me feeling like I have a coat of oil on my hands.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
Where do I begin with these amazing chips? I didn’t have high expectations for these and I’m not too sure why. But after having one, it was love at first crunch! They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch, and it has me reaching for these often. I am in love with these chips.
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
These are the only chips that I can continually eat and never get bored of. It’s AMAZING. The fact that it’s kettle cooked makes it healthier than regular chips and I love the extra crunch it has. The jalapeño version and the original version are the best.
Jennie J.
Chapman
I enjoyed cape cod chips growing up in Connecticut. They are so crunchy and not to salty. They go great with dip or eaten plain. I still love these chips and have gotten my husband hooked. If you're looking for light crisp chips these are for you.
Kate J.
Columbus
Cape Cod Potato Chip Salted 2.5 oz
These are the best kettle cooked potato chips you can find in a grocery store. They taste like fancy restaurant potato chips, very crunchy and well seasoned. I love that the ingredients are simple and common, nothing I can’t pronounce.
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
These chips are classic, especially since I am from MA. They remind me of lunch at the beach when I was a kid, or cookouts in my family’s back yard. Very crunchy and great flavor. They are still my go to potato chip even after all these years!
Jada T.
I love these chips so much. They are my all time favorite potato chips. They are so hard and crunchy I just love them. They definitely met my expectations like everytime. Pro tip: add them with takis or eat them with guacamole. It’s sooo good